• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anybody have a USO LR17 in a cantilever mount? AR application.

Money Waster

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2017
I recently got a new scope for my bolt rifle which means I can move the previous scope (USO LR17) to my AR. The problem is that I’m having a tough time finding a cantilever mount that will accommodate the huge elevation/windage/parallax housing on this scope. Measuring the distance between the Seekins rings which are still mounted on it, I need 2.9”-3.0” of space between the rings. I’ve looked at Midwest Industries, American Defense and LaRue mounts without luck, although I don’t know if LaRue either does or does not work as they have no info on ring spacing on their web site. I called them to see if I could get some info but was put on hold. After 20 minutes I gave up.

Anyway, I know that this is a shot in the dark, but I figured I’d ask here and maybe get lucky that someone has this set-up and can offer a recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

Lou

If I remember correctly, the Badger Recon has the right spacing.

Also the Larue OBR, Larue LT111, the JP enterprises one piece, and AAdmount.

Double check before you buy one though.

Reactions: Money Waster
The KDG Sidelok mount has adjustable distance rings. There were some issues with the early version, but supposedly changed some design elements and mine have worked well.

You guys are awesome! Thank you for the leads. I will check these all out.

I’m currently using the badger unimount with the lr17 and it’s perfect height wise. Objective clearance is good but not much movement back and forth when in the rings due to the erek. On a standard rail, that’s no problem though cause you’ve got a lot of real estate. Pm me if you want some pics.

I'm using the Badger Unimount for my LR17. It's been bombproof on my SR-25. Toopoorformance is spot on; there's not much room in the mount, fore/aft. But on an AR platform, I haven't had any problem getting eye relief set.