• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing anybody hear live in east river south dakota

miniman93

Private
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2008
SD
tryin to find some good bowfishing spots. you guys know of any. lookin for carp and gar mostly

Re: anybody hear live in east river south dakota

I used to live in watertown and we would just go and look on the edges of slews and lakes and shoot carp. Dont think you will see any gar out that way. I know here in lake oahe there are gar but never heard of any over east.

yo yo, depending on where you are....I used to stick BOAT LOADS of carp on the Madison Country Club. Lil creek runs through the back 9 and when the water is low they are like salmon trying to get up stream. Over at "The Lakes" golf course east of Madison is similar. Just walk along the edge of hole #1 and your golden, or get a lil jon boat and shoot em all.

the james river up by huron is chock full of the fucking things at certain times of the year, if you're lucky the hmong will even pay you for them...saves them having to raise them in their ( rented ) basements.

edited to add: the misery by yankton has a good gar population.