• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody in Colorado?

TannerGun

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2012
Colorado!
I'm in Grand Junction currently, and was just wondering if anyone here does any shooting near me? I know there's quite a few spots to shoot but I'm not familiar with any of them and just want to get acquainted and get to shooting. Any ideas/shooting meets would be super!

Re: Anybody in Colorado?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TannerGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in Grand Junction currently, and was just wondering if anyone here does any shooting near me? I know there's quite a few spots to shoot but I'm not familiar with any of them and just want to get acquainted and get to shooting. Any ideas/shooting meets would be super! </div></div>

Here's the Colorado: Places to Shoot, People to Shoot With link.

Cheers,

AvsFan
grin.gif

What kinda' shooting do you do out there? Any long range stuff? I'm sure you could shoot out to about 2 miles out there haha!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TannerGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kinda' shooting do you do out there? Any long range stuff? I'm sure you could shoot out to about 2 miles out there haha! </div></div>

We shoot all kinds of guns out there- ar15s, handguns, and long range.
We have been shooting 620 yards but I am sure you could go farther. The only problem is finding a good spot that people are not around.

nice, sounds fun. I've heard about a range out on 22 Road by the airport.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TannerGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice, sounds fun. I've heard about a range out on 22 Road by the airport. </div></div>

I think its on 27 road. I think there might be a 1000 yard range out there I think. I always go out to 25 road. There are some really good back stops out there. You have to watch out for the atv guys coming over the hills tho!

We have steel set up all the time at 1200,1400,1810, and 2315 yards at 21 road. Feel free to shoot it just not too close!

We also shoot F-class practice almost every Saturday morning for those that want to attend. 300-1000 yards at 25 road.

I also do lots of other more "tactical" style shooting whenever. If you would like to go just give me a shout or stop by our shop.

-Kyle ~ XLR Industries

714 B Scarlet Drive
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Edit: We also have a spot in Loma for 3000+ yards if you are wanting to really stretch it out.

XLR, I just shot at 700 and 900 at Grand Valley Shooting Club off 27 1/4 Rd past the Airport. What I really need to use is someone's press to load up some more rounds!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have steel set up all the time at 1200,1400,1810, and 2315 yards at 21 road. Feel free to shoot it just not too close!

We also shoot F-class practice almost every Saturday morning for those that want to attend. 300-1000 yards at 25 road.

I also do lots of other more "tactical" style shooting whenever. If you would like to go just give me a shout or stop by our shop.

-Kyle ~ XLR Industries

714 B Scarlet Drive
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Edit: We also have a spot in Loma for 3000+ yards if you are wanting to really stretch it out. </div></div>

I would be interested in the Saturday morning practice sessions. I'll be gone the next 3 weeks though shooting matches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TannerGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">XLR, I just shot at 700 and 900 at Grand Valley Shooting Club off 27 1/4 Rd past the Airport. What I really need to use is someone's press to load up some more rounds! </div></div>

I have a press with a dollar slot that can be used!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DGosnell</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I would be interested in the Saturday morning practice sessions. I'll be gone the next 3 weeks though shooting matches.
</div></div>

Give me a call when you get back and I will let you know the times.

-Kyle ~ XLR