• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anybody in the Anchorage AK area?

Re: Anybody in the Anchorage AK are?

Game on. Let me know when you get here or time is closer. If you need anything or help on your long distance move, drop me a note too. If living off post/base, do not live anywhere with a view in the name; Mountain View, Fair View, ect.

I hear Squarebankes is loaded with powder and primers and ammo, buy it all and bring it with you! In forget the gun shop name at the moment that is rumored to have their shelves full.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Game on. Let me know when you get here or time is closer. If you need anything or help on your long distance move, drop me a note too. If living off post/base, do not live anywhere with a view in the name; Mountain View, Fair View, ect.

I hear Squarebankes is loaded with powder and primers and ammo, buy it all and bring it with you! In forget the gun shop name at the moment that is rumored to have their shelves full.

</div></div>

Unfortunately that rumor is untrue. I don't reload but I was going to get into it so I kept an eye out for Varget, SMK's ect. I couldn't find any. The only match 308 I can find is FGMM, and it is $43 a box.
Once again, I appreciate the offer and will be in touch.

GMM match here is $39.99 to $41.50. AE is $20 now. But I did pick up some XM for $15.99 at the Cop Shop. Alaska Tact on Muldoon did do a prepay order for BH match. Once Steve got enough to get a discount rate, he would order it. Last time I heard it was around $23 per and I think you had a min of 1 case per person.

The shelves here are literally bare with reloading. 223, 308, 9mm, 40 and 45 ammo is also non-existent and the fear is it will get worse.

Trying to have a Link Up but I really doubt anyone will show up, its Alaska and we like our independence and hunting season just off the time frame. I guess if two showed up it would be a success for Alaska.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1010371#Post1010371