• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody know/heard from Hide Member Captain Kirk?

ORD

Montani Semper Liberi
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2005
Morgantown, WV, USA
Hey Gents,

Sorry for the nature of this post, but I need some help getting in touch with a member here. I am trying to get in contact with Captain Kirk (aka - KRock459; aka - Kirk Roberts of Arlington, WA). I am one of several members who got in on a custom stock deal that Kirk offered back earlier this year in this thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2210676&page=1

The last I heard from him was on Oct. 22. I have tried numerous times to e-mail and PM him since then as well as to post in the original thread, and most recently to call (before the holiday frenzy began last week). I have gotten no response back from him. I know that one member received their stock back on 12/17, but others are anxiously waiting and have been unable to make even minimum contact with Kirk for the last couple months.

If anybody knows Kirk or knows how to reach him other than by PM or through his public e-mail address here on the Hide, I would truly appreciate it if you could give him a heads up that I and others are trying to get in touch with him for an update. While I would certainly like to get my stock in the near future, I am more concerned at this point that he is involuntarily out of comms due to health/family/etc. because its not like him to just up and vanish and I know he's a member in good standing here on the Hide.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer or any information you can share.

Re: Anybody know/heard from Hide Member Captain Kirk?

I am one of the members ORD was refering too. I have also tried to reach Kirk, and have not had any response to email or PM's. I understand things happen, I just want to know everything is ok and he is going to hold up his end of the deal. I don't want to see this become a bashing tread, just want an update. So if any fellow members could lend a helping hand, then thank you.

Jesse

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably nailing a green bitch and swilling Romulan ale...

</div></div>

LOL. Finally.... leave it to queequeg to drop the Star Trek I've been waiting for.

I'll pm his address to you ORD. I bought a couple things from him in the past.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll pm his address to you ORD. I bought a couple things from him in the past. </div></div>

Thanks, Jim. I have his address from when I mailed him my stock and payment back in September. If all else fails...I guess I can try the snail mail route. I appreciate the assist though!

He hasn't been on the Hide since Nov 5th so call, email or snail mail would probably be a better way to get ahold of him.

Thanks, Rob! I guess I'll have to keep trying the usual channels (e-mail, etc.) until I reach him or get fed up with trying.
wink.gif

Kirk seems like a good guy and I hope all is well with him. I'm just getting frustrated at the lack of comms for over 2 months now.

Thanks again (and Happy New Year to you, bro)!