• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Anybody know how to get in touch with the PRS?

7magsavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
I have tried emailing the PRS but haven't heard back from them. Anyone know how to get in touch with them? Have a couple questions. Thanks in advance.
Steve

I sent an email to approve a scope and rifle for Production Class. Never heard a thing back. It's been several months now.

[email protected]

Keep in mind that there's only 4 people that work there and it's only a full time gig for one of them.

If that email doesn't work then PM me and I'll put you in contact with some one.

It would be worth getting FB just to follow the PRS page. That's the fastest way to receive information about the series, and communicate with the top shooters. There's also a weekly news letter that goes out via email with upcoming events and information.

PRS puts on a FB live once a month and has top shooters and venders as guest speakers who will answer questions live. There also giveaways on the FB live from PRS sponsors (TBAC, Kestrel, etc....).

I guess PRS hasn't been watching the news and all the issues with holding a Facebook account.

Sorry, deactivated and deleted mine several weeks ago. NOT going back.

Has anyone noticed that FB started advertising on national TV last week? Makes one wonder when they have a BILLION + users why they would need to use old tech to advertise to get more users when they literally have over a billion users with a screen and an account.

Nobody says you have to hang out on facebook all day. Pop it open, go to groups, bring up prs, check it out, then shut it down. No biggie.

You're not aware of the Facebook privacy issues? They continue when you get off your computer. Literally the only solution is to not participate.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
so i assume you only use landlines and post on here via telegraph or some shit?
That doesn't mean that I will actively support them by being a member. Their "power" comes from wielding the billion members data and more importantly from being able to indicate that they have a billion members. You justify it however you want so that you sleep at night. I'll do the same.