• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody know of a good sale on 6.8SPC2

Check out ARP, as kentuckyMarksman mentioned. I have their 12.5" 3R barrel it is awesome. They will headspace your bolt for you, they make the 6.8 superbolt, supposed to be comparable to a JP enhanced.

Bison armory also makes barrels that will shoot subs, iirc it's a 1:7 twist. It is supposed to shoot supers and stabilize either. I've never had a Bison barrel, I've had ARP and WOA in 6.8.

Last time I checked WOA were backordered on their 6.8 offerings. They are 4 Groove vs. ARP's 3R or 5R rifling on their barrels. If a certain barrel is out of stock, that has features you want on their site just email them, they do runs of everything. They can give an ETA, really good CS.

No problem, I'm a 6.8 fanboy... I've been shooting it for years. I like the Grendel, my dad is a Grendel fan. Seems like there's two camps, the Grendel guys and the 6.8 guys...

They are both good little rounds. I reload .270 so I already a had a ton of .277 bullets. Which swayed me to the 6.8 to save a little $$. It is a great little hunting round. Out to 200yds, farthest I've taken shots on coyote with, it's as deadly as my 308 with 120SST and 100/110gr Accubonds.

Well.... I guess I’ll add to the pile. Liked my ARP 6.8 barrel as well. Very accurate and lightweight too.

ARP here as well. Set it up as a deer gun for my son. It didn't break the bank building it and shoots really well, especially considering I've only fired hunting ammo through it.