• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody know of any center fire prs style matches in the southeast this month?

CDrill97

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2022
North west ga
I’m in north ga, and can’t find any on practiscore. If anybody knows of any It’d be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: CDrill97
Rifle Ranch April 16

I did find the settings page that had different shooting disciplines to choose from. I figured everything would pop up automatically in your region .... guess not.

How do you think you register for them?
Whether or not it's on Practiscore is up to the match director. Cool Acres, for instance, does their sign-up and pay through another source and will post all the competitors to practiscore about two days prior for all the competitors to squad on their own.

Whether or not it's on Practiscore is up to the match director. Cool Acres, for instance, does their sign-up and pay through another source and will post all the competitors to practiscore about two days prior for all the competitors to squad on their own.
That's the exception not the rule. Go to any region in PRS , including the 2 day pro series and the vast majority are on practiscore.