• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Anybody like Warthogs?

Tburkes

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2002
Bandera, Texas
Here's a big one. Dad shot this guy in Namibia last year.
DSCF1620.jpg

DSCF1619.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

DSCF1615.jpg

Re: Anybody like Warthogs?

WOW that was an old guy!!!

I am surprised they haven't imported some warthogs on some of these game ranches here.

That's a cool mount you don't see very often. I would hate to have one cornered w/o a gun!

How do you tell the age on em?

You know Shaggy, I'm really not sure. I do know that as they get older, in addition to the teeth getting bigger or course, the warts get bigger too.

Maybe Loy will chime in here if he has any aging information.

Dad??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I live in an odd world - I thought this was going to be a thread about A-10s....
laugh.gif

</div></div>

That's what made me click.....

lindy now you know why they really call the A10 a warthog loy

nice pig, that is the only one of the animals I was looking for that I didn't get.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I live in an odd world - I thought this was going to be a thread about A-10s....
laugh.gif

</div></div>

That's what made me click.....

</div></div>

me as well.

2932695119_db9a8c0e57.jpg

3264527047_7229355db1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a big one. Dad shot this guy in Namibia last year.
DSCF1620.jpg

DSCF1619.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

DSCF1615.jpg

</div></div>

Any pig that curls past the lip line is a good hog..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you tell the age on em? </div></div>

I think you cut them in half and count the rings
smile.gif