• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anybody make one-piece 34mm scope mount w/ 20 MOA?

mattmcg

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2007
CA
I'm looking to top an AR10 with an S&B scope and am looking for a one-piece mount with 34mm rings and 20 MOA built in. Does such a thing exist? I've search this site and scoured all over the internet (including on the one-piece mount page) but to no avail.

Any tips for where I can source this?

Re: Anybody make one-piece 34mm scope mount w/ 20 MOA?

Larue Tactical.

Your options for a one-piece would be either the:

Larue LT-107 50 BMG mount (30 MOA)
or
Accuracy International 34mm MOUNT FOR PICATINNY RAIL (28MOA BUILT IN) PN#3426
or
Accuracy International 34mm MOUNT FOR PICATINNY RAIL (18MOA BUILT IN) PN#3108

From what you say, the Accuracy International 18MOA is the closest to what you are looking for. I would contact Stacey Blankenship to purchase one.

Desert Tactical one piece base with 20, 35 or 40 MOA build in to the base.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Desert Tactical one piece base with 20, 35 or 40 MOA build in to the base. </div></div>

Any pics available for this base? Didn't see anything on their website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hazardus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Desert Tactical one piece base with 20, 35 or 40 MOA build in to the base. </div></div>

Any pics available for this base? Didn't see anything on their website.</div></div>

Not the best for viewing the scope mount (it wasn't my primary subject) but here's what I've got...

_MG_0563.JPG

_MG_0425.JPG

_MG_0430.JPG