• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anybody make slimline 30mm rings?

dontstrokeme

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2007
Port Angeles, WA
I know Glen makes the slimline 30mm rings without the 1/2" nut sticking way out....but I am trying to find other less expensive rings to mount. By the time I pay for an IOR base, Glen's rings I am at or over the cost of the Nightforce one piece mount. Just trying to avoid the huge nuts!!! haha huge nuts.

BTW I don't want vertically split rings, horizontal splits please. If you have a recomendation please let me see them.

Thanks

Re: Anybody make slimline 30mm rings?

How about Burris Signature Zee Rings? No nuts......and about $55. or so.

I have some on my 10/22 but this is going to be on my slam around 7-08, A1-3, SS 3-9, 18" barrel beat the shit out of rifle.....and trying to be light at the same time!!!
laugh.gif

I am about to send the IOR base back and hope the NF direct mount's 20MOA is enough for me.

Aahh, you want Slim, Strong, and Cheap. It's easy to do two out of three, but all getting three elements, is a bitch.

Good Luck,

Bob

Figured piss on it after the recent NON-Snipershide vendors fuckups and acting like it wasn't their fault and I should deal directly with their distributer
mad.gif

Got Glens from Liberty Optics.

Didn't anybody out there to think I was cheap!
wink.gif

If anybody knows of some I might throw some cheapies on another rifle.