• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody notice the abundance of XM193 ammo these days?

Ultraman550

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2011
Utah
Everywhere I look someplace has it for sale and prices are slowly starting to drop. Could this be due to the fact that production has reached demand but the demand is no longer there? More people reloading so there is less factory ammo being bought? I don't buy factory 5.56 anymore but because the prices are starting to become reasonable I've been thinking about grabbing a few thousand rounds just to have.

Seems to be true across the board. Ammoman has lots of everything. Even 50BMG

Homeland security and the TSA finally had the 1.5 Billion rounds they bought delivered.
Now the "little" people can buy them again...

I've noticed the same thing. My FFL friends have an abundance of inventory right now. Their firearm and ammo orders they placed 8 months ago are starting to show up. The demand is not there anymore due to the political climate. If there is another unfortunate mass shooting by some shit head doped on on prescription psychotropic drugs, you can bet your ass that inventory will fly off the shelves like last year.