• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Anybody put a Mcree on a TAC 50 ?

Down Under Hunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA
Just wondering if any of you guys have a Mcmillan TAc 50 fitted with a Mcrees system.

I have a Mcmillan TAC 416 that I am looking at re fitting to the Mcrees but need some confidence with the look and feel of it ?

Cheers

DUH

Re: Anybody put a Mcree on a TAC 50 ?

Try e-mailing Mcree and see if they can make you one. They might can build you a custom fitted stock for a bit more money.

Let us know what they say.

Rob,

Thats exactly what I wanted to see. Thanks so much. Looks very nice indeed.

I am just sick of getting belted in the face with the std stock.

Did you go with Mcmillan bipod or harris ? I believe the std mcmillan is too long and sits your head up in the air ready to be KO'ed !

Do you know what the other bipod options are on the Mcree for the Mcmillan ?

Maybe Scott might jump in anyway. Certainly looks far better than anything I have seen.

Scott, Are you over the hump to send one out to Australia yet ? Might have to call you again and talk.

Nice to see you supporting the swim team too !

DUH

I was one of the first to get one of his chassis systems for the McM tac50. Its a great setup and lengthens your stock out for better stability with bipod. Scotts stocks are also more rigid then the fiberglass McM and you accuracy will improve.