• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

anybody remember me?

quacktastic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2006
Atlanta, GA
it's been a while... any OG folks still around? Where's Maser at? SkiGolfMike, you still alive? ARP, how were the Hotdogs and Eggs this morning? Steve (762 some shit i don't remember) you staying out of jail? Nolan? Rush? Where my folks at? World Greatest Mod Big Mike? Papagallos, hows life?

I can't find the Shout Box. Help

LowLight any of these peopel still around? Who am i forgetting?

Reactions: 105amatt
Maser is still kicking around. Dang I have not seen a few of those names in 10+ years....

Reactions: BurtG
A portion of the OG's either are banned, left and some are deceased. There are quite a few that are still around.

lol lost are you where you home is is a terrible thing to have happen it can be scary when you realize your some timers has progressed into full blown Alzheimer's you should wear a dog tag or a little poster if found please call while it may not be the answer to all of life's problems it sure helps to know who you are and where you live . best of luck finding your way home again .
welcome from delaware .

lol lost are you where you home is is a terrible thing to have happen it can be scary when you realize your some timers has progressed into full blown Alzheimer's you should wear a dog tag or a little poster if found please call while it may not be the answer to all of life's problems it sure helps to know who you are and where you live . best of luck finding your way home again .
welcome from delaware .
Delware. You post like he talks . . . Come on, man!

it's been a while... any OG folks still around? Where's Maser at? SkiGolfMike, you still alive? ARP, how were the Hotdogs and Eggs this morning? Steve (762 some shit i don't remember) you staying out of jail? Nolan? Rush? Where my folks at? World Greatest Mod Big Mike? Papagallos, hows life?

@lowlight turned transgender and his estrogen concentration is exponentially increasing thus he is banning anyone with common sense.

You are not cool anymore unless you poop your pants (or diapers).

• Haha
Whoa,

Just remember there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits or so I have heard,

Some are here, Maser, Greg, No mike, he is a K&M flunky and they don‘t like me anymore cause I won’t do any free promotion for them

Most of the people who took advantage of the time I was more generous with my efforts to help them have made their bones and moved on…

Whoa,

Just remember there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits or so I have heard,

Some are here, Maser, Greg, No mike, he is a K&M flunky and they don‘t like me anymore cause I won’t do any free promotion for them

Most of the people who took advantage of the time I was more generous with my efforts to help them have made their bones and moved on…

So what cup size did you decide?

• Haha
Reactions: Basher
So you’re gay and looking to score…

but I am a lesbian and only date chicks

Your pimp hand is questionable and also more than likely (high probability) as soft as my slim wife’s small hands. Italy is sad.

Your pimp hand is questionable and also more than likely (high probability) as soft as my slim wife’s small hands. Italy is sad.
The ability to engage in superb marksmanship from distances a mile or greater reduces the need for the pimp hand, and it saves on gas. You can run 50 hookers all at once from the book repository tower.

I think all of the old guard here can concede that anybody that would ask for maser….. is most assuredly a slave to the cock….

Last edited:
The ability to engage in superb marksmanship from distances a mile or greater reduces the need for the pimp hand, and it saves on gas. You can run 50 hookers all at once from the book repository tower.

Unfortunately your fantasy is not The King.

My hand holds a baseball bat so the texture is irrelevant

In any sense, hopefully you pull your head out of your ass cause your responses are both childish and actions are childish. You had a great forum and you fucked it yourself. GJ on the shitshow.

I await your ban for hurting your feelings too.

Long live ArmyJerry.

Last edited:
  • Haha

You missed it.. there was this fake Russian that turned out to just be some coonass from Louisiana. It was a real scene, man.

Sincerely,
ImpactAddict

It's amazing how people can't handle the fact that people change...

Priorities, commitments, jobs, family, and interests ...

Nobody fucked anything up, the only that changed with some of the old guards were things like Facebook, they found it more convenient to communicate with friends and family in one place. The self-contained App system is what changed, which is why people move on.

No one thing replaced the site, which is a huge clue, and by the way, our numbers are stronger than ever...

We average about 750k a month with unique users, at the height of the lockdowns we saw 1.5M unique users, in 2014 just prior to the Scout change we averaged about 400k unique users. I get it people hated the Scout stuff, as did I but I had a plan. Unfortunately, the Scout management sidetracked my plan. I was locked into a 3-year contract which I ended early and took a monster hit...

Truth is, this site is better than ever, a Stable working App, Forum that is stronger than before in terms of infrastructure.

Army Jerry added nothing but comedy and degraded the conversation, as I tell people all the time, it's 10%, and in my mind that changed to 25% with our current setup.

Oh, and you're worth the ban button cause my feelings are far from hurt

In any sense, hopefully you pull your head out of your ass cause your responses are both childish and actions are childish. You had a great forum and you fucked it yourself. GJ on the shitshow.

I await your ban for hurting your feelings too.

Long live ArmyJerry.
conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

• Haha
Look at this beautiful shitshow that got dredged up
My hand holds a baseball bat so the texture is irrelevant
No handies from this tranny then. Don’t want the damage from those gnarled tree roots