• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anybody Use Leupold LPS Scopes

ncyotecaller

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 10, 2009
McLeansville, NC
I bought one of these in 3.5-14x50 w/ Side Focus a few months back and was wondering what the thoughts were on these scopes. It is on my custom Remington deer hunting gun and should serve that purpose very well. As far as tactical use it is one of the only scopes Leupold ever made that couldn't have custom turrents added to it, so it wouldn't be the best for that use. I sold a Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x50 to get it, so far I haven't been sorry for it.

Re: Anybody Use Leupold LPS Scopes

very good glass. it should serve your purposes well.

I have one on a 7 RUM and have not had any problems. Good glass and works well for a hunting rig.

Can you take a photo of the turrets that are on it? or whatever the adjustments are.

Can't take a picture right now, card is in my trail camera right now! I was looking on Leupold's website and it was listed as one of the scopes you couldn't send back for upgraded turrents. Very nice glass and it has european style reticle which should work great in low light.

great glass for a hunting scope like mine better than any of the vx7s.