• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anybody use the NF F1 yet?

popeye089

High Pressure Welder
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2008
GA
Looking at buying a new scope and want to know if anybody has used one of these yet. I know the asking price is a few hundred more than the NXS models and was wondering if there was an improvement in glass or are they charging more based on the fact that it's a new FFP? I mean for the amount they want for this model you can get an S&B or USO for the same or just a bit more. So long question made short, is the glass on par with S&B or USO? Never used either but have used Leupold M4s and NF exclusively. Thanks for the help

Re: Anybody use the NF F1 yet?

The Blaster boys are all rockin NF F1's on ther comp rigs, and doing very well with them, Lowlight has one and he likes his, as with all NF products, there dependable, repeatable, and represent a good value.

I have 2 of them and love them. Glass is great and better than my USOs I had. They track perfectly which some others don't. Come with side parallax adjustment, true zero stop, illuminated reticle, matching knobs and reticle and rings and a sunshade for about $2290. Not a bad deal actually if comparing apples to apples.

The use the exact same glass quality as in the NXS. The difference in price is the FFP erector and the newly designed elevation knob. I bet they are dandy scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have 2 of them and love them. Glass is great and better than my USOs I had. They track perfectly which some others don't. Come with side parallax adjustment, true zero stop, illuminated reticle, matching knobs and reticle and rings and a sunshade for about $2290. Not a bad deal actually if comparing apples to apples. </div></div>

The glass is good on NF but I wouldn't say better than USO, at least not on the SN3 that I had.