• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

anybody use zombie barrels

b1c2r3r4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
texas
These barrels are cheap and a buddy wants a truck gun so I thought these barrels might work. He only shoots at yotes and pigs so he won't be shooting alot but I still would like to get him a decent barrel. Thanks for your help.

Re: anybody use zombie barrels

Never heard of Zombie barrels. I don't know how cheap cheap is but for me a very good cheap barrel would be a Criterion barrel from Fulton Armory or straight from Criterion Barrels. Chrome lined or not, your choice.

WTF is a "zombie barrel?" Got a link because like pupdawg...I've never heard of them. Based solely on the "brand" name (if that is indeed a brand), I'm guessing they are cheap crap marketed at the spray-and-pray zombie-apocalypse idiots who aren't as concerned with "match" quality tubes or precision accuracy but more or less sending lead downrange at hoards of the undead. I'll gladly take those comments back if you have a link or information indicating otherwise, but like many, I've about had it with this zombie crap regardless of whether it is marketed by stand-up companies like Hornady or fly-by-nighters. Ok...RANT OFF.

The Criterion/Krieger barrels are good for a budget-minded build, as are some of the budget-priced Rainier "select" grade tubes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF is a "zombie barrel?" Got a link because like pupdawg...I've never heard of them. Based solely on the "brand" name (if that is indeed a brand), I'm guessing they are cheap crap marketed at the spray-and-pray zombie-apocalypse idiots who aren't as concerned with "match" quality tubes or precision accuracy but more or less sending lead downrange at hoards of the undead. I'll gladly take those comments back if you have a link or information indicating otherwise, but like many, I've about had it with this zombie crap regardless of whether it is marketed by stand-up companies like Hornady or fly-by-nighters. Ok...RANT OFF.

The Criterion/Krieger barrels are good for a budget-minded build, as are some of the budget-priced Rainier "select" grade tubes. </div></div>

www.zombiebarrels.com/barrels/index.php
^^Googled^^

All barrels manufactured by Citadel have a lifetime guarantee. If there is any defect in the barrel from its usage, you may return it for a full refund or exchange for a barrel of equal or lesser value. If for any other reason you decide you have purchased the wrong barrel, you may return it for a full store credit of the barrel purchase price.

Under their return policy link.

Again...I don't know anything about Citadel (much less "Zombie Barrels"), but I did have a read through both their websites. Here is a link to Citadel's site for anyone interested in the background company:

http://citadelmfg.com/

I'll leave my other comments on the whole zombie @#$% stand for now.
wink.gif

There's not really a site... only the homepage works. Looks almost like a hoax to me.