• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Anybody used the Ace folding stock hardware?

GrantA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2010
Thomasville, GA USA
I found this video online where a guy installed one in an HS stock, looked pretty nice. Just wondering if anybody here has played with one?
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EoiXFsfWORo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think maybe none of use has played with one to be the authority on the this particular topic. It is very cool though.

Ace has the version in this video and also the version that works with AR style buttstocks, I wonder if this is what some of the popular chassis systems use?
Another thing, this style that can be bolted on is available as shown in the video OR as a push-button unit, where in left-folding configuration there would be a button on top to be depressed. Cool stuff, if I get the shop cleaned up before another project comes along I may cut up an SPS stock before trying it in an HS