• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes anybody using a Leupold 6-18X MK II ?

Re: anybody using a Leupold 6-18X MK II ?

I have one on a 25-06 and have no issues at all with it. It is on a deer rifle so I don't put a lot of rounds through the thing but it serves its purpose well.

I have tested one and was very happy with it the glass was nice, the scope just had a nice feel to it, and also the price is not bad. If I had a 22 or 223 that needs a scope and I did not what to put a lot of money into it this would be at the top of the list.

Mike

I have had two of them. Thinking about a third. Very nice glass. I like the fine reticle the best. Add a sun shade and you are GTG. I have had mine on several .308 rifles from an AR10 to a Rem 700, to a Savage 10FPLE2B and it performed excellent. Tracked perfect.

I've got the target model on a .223 LTR that I have used in competition out to 500yds. It's a great scope for the price IMHO. In fact a few years back I sold an 8.5-25X40 VIII Leupy and kept this one for the .223.