• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody want to help the Marines locate their F35?

"Huggins says the pilot was safely ejected and taken to a hospital where they are in stable condition."

Is this a "how many pilots were there" question, or a "what breed of cartoon is it" question?
Meh, people use “they” all the time being lazy about grammar. Being too vigilant is a thing.

hell yea mounted on top of the house it would look sweet .
1695290691933.png

Last edited:
Don't these planes have a transponder, or some device for location if they go down?
Yes, and likely several other things we might not know about. The transponder happened to be "not working" at the time of this "incident". Pilot ejected with plane on autopilot...I wonder what kind of incident causes a pilot to eject from a plane that is still flying straight and level, and not on fire.

Yes, and likely several other things we might not know about. The transponder happened to be "not working" at the time of this "incident". Pilot ejected with plane on autopilot...I wonder what kind of incident causes a pilot to eject from a plane that is still flying straight and level, and not on fire.

A couple of angry minks or stoats having sneaked on board and is now redirecting their aggression towards you will DEFINITELY cause a pilot to bail... 😂

That is what my GF said this morning when I showed her the article. "Maybe a couple of little weasels got onto the plane and was trying to use him as their chew toy". And yes, she had been watching otter and ferret videos beforehand. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208

It's a pattern we've seen before. Where people are given jobs above there ability because of race or gender. It it True? It's something I think.

That is the EXACT reason why NASA's SLS rocket program is near on the verge of being scrapped. On the last Artemis launch scrub, they found a whole alarming load of maintenance and parts replacement errors on the RS25 motors and the fuel injection systems of the SLS main vehicle. Turned out that a group of affirmative action hires that got onto the team purely based on "diversity, equality, inclusion" basis had absolutely shit for brains about the actual job and fucked up a lot of critical components that could have been disastrous if they had went ahead with the launch. The delay between the two launch attempts was so they could get another team to do a complete un-fucking of the previous team's attempts.

This is why SpaceX is having nothing to do with that DEI crap, no matter how many times they are called out for being "non-inclusive" or threatened with lawsuits.

Maybe they should put Airtags on their planes from now on...
its intact somewhere.
China has it. A little reverse engineering.

Or...it is on it's way to Ukraine. Some gov't. contractor will fly it and it will wreak havoc on something. Probably blow up a Ukranian daycare.

Or...it's the new vehicle for CONUS false flag op.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

It's a pattern we've seen before. Where people are given jobs above there ability because of race or gender. It it True? It's something I think.

What would you know about what it takes to fly an airplane?

You can't fly a fucking Cessna 150, let alone a military fighter. So STFU.

You're wrong on every count. But, I guess you're used to it.
Illuminate us with your flying experience

At least I can claim that I am private pilot with a single engine land certificate, complex aircraft endorsement, instrument rating, and 300 total flight hours with about half of that in Beech Bonanzas.

I stopped flying quite a few years ago as I moved away from access to a very low cost flying club.

My nephew is a United pilot and doesn't seem to concerned with female captains and first officers.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226