• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody watching the ACC tournament?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    It's Virginia against Duke for all the marbles.

If we play like we did last night, beating Clemson by 20, and Duke continues their great play, it will be one hell of a game.

It's Virginia against Duke for all the marbles.

If we play like we did last night, beating Clemson by 20, and Duke continues their great play, it will be one hell of a game.
    At the CCCAA final four right now with my Daughter's team....same game...smaller marbles...lol

Reactions: Maggot
    State played great and then they were beat down. Same with Clemson. Virginia played an incredible game yesterday. Hope today isn’t a blow out. Looking for a great game.

Reactions: Maggot
    I've been watching a LOT of college BB games, numerous leagues. I don't know what I think of some of the hairdos :LOL:

What I do like is the parity this season, could be a very interesting NCAA tournament. How many fricken coaches are allowed per team,
    and coaches on the court during the game... WTF.

I need to go burn some powdah.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jgore
    Man, we played great defense but 0 offense. NC teams have always given us fits and Duke has 22 ACc championships. Congrats to them, here comes the NIT.

I used to really enjoy college sports and basketball in general. Now as a whole they are so representative of much of what is wrong with this country I can't make myself care or watch it. Couldn't do it at home anyway I dropped any TV service that had any normal networking. Hell I get my news mostly from the Hide and weather from my phone. Eliminate televised sports and news from your plate and a huge portion of the woke, global, bullshit propaganda is gone from your life.

Reactions: sierra2
    Indeed, won the semi-finals last night. Headed to the big show tonight!!

Not what I meant.

334601677_744618867076664_61633656676638-2741862.jpg

Not what I meant.

334601677_744618867076664_61633656676638-2741862.jpg
    Ahhhh....well in fact there was much debate in our group about the factory equipment on one of the players from Socal. Pretty infuriating actually......but we beat them so there's that.
    Unfortunately we had to settle for runner up......still an amazing experience and extremely proud of our girls!!

Reactions: EddieNFL