• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone actually shooting Nosler 6.5 Creedmoor brass?

Shoalwater

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2013
San Antonio, TX
I am thinking about buying some Nosler 6.5 Creedmoor brass, and I just can't find any reviews by people actually using it. Everyone seems to be talking about it, but is anyone actually running it in their guns. Wondering if it is a lot better than the Hornady brass? I read somewhere that the brass is heavier and therefore has less case capacity, is this true?Does it seem to be holding up better than the Hornady? The hornady is ok, but it seems like I have to do a lot of trimming on it. Thanks for the help.

Heads up that there is another thread started by Max1 posing the same question. There are a few responses in th thread, positive for the Nosler. Just from the posts in that thread, it seems some people are quite happy with the hornady while others seem to be getting loose primer pockets after just a few firings.

Last edited: