• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone at Godsmack concert last night?

Im old and out of date. Whats a Godsmack? Is it like a Jefferson Airplane?

Reactions: Jethro3898
Im old and out of date. Whats a Godsmack? Is it like a Jefferson Airplane?
Very similar, only with afterburners.
D0B3C95E-F46B-46E3-AF74-6402A076008A.jpeg

Reactions: Dirty D and Maggot
More like a cross between Alice Cooper and Nuclear Fission

Well....back about 18yrs ago. We didn’t have all these different subgenres. It was typically Heavy Metal, Rock, or Gothic. It wasn’t until the mid 2,000s where they started labeling things differently. Of course, Godsmack changed their style after the Faceless album. Just like how Stonesour did after Comewhatevermay.

I saw them 8-1o years ago. Easily one of the best shows I have ever been to.

Late in the show they let a very large girl up on stage and that bitch went crazy. It was a blast to watch. Smoking hot women everywhere in that place that night, mind you.

Reactions: Spblademaker
Saw Godsmack a while ago. Great show! Still enjoy their music a lot.

Only time I venture to a concert anymore is if it is Tool, Perfect Circle or Smashing Pumpkins.

Wife and Granddaughter went (tried to go) to the Joan Jett Concert in Tucson last night. They couldn't get three seats together, so I elected to stay home. About the time the doors were supposed to open (7:00 PM), we got hit with one of our Gawd-awful SW Desert Monsoon super thunderstorms. Literally a flash as second for minutes on end. The power would keep dropping faster than the DirecTV box could reboot, and when it did come up, the sat signal was not available, so I tried to watch recordings, and would get maybe five minutes further into Quiller before everything would go black again.

Right about when the sat was rebooting for the fourth time, I get a call. The opening of the Tucson venue doors were be being postponed again (and again...) to "We don't know..." at 8:00 PM and the girls were giving up and heading home. I had to dutifully report that things weren't any better back here. When they got in it was 10:00 PM and the storm was fading North into the distance. Yet another unwelcome Mexican Import...

I am a fan of nature's excesses, and just turn out the lights, open the blinds, open the doors, use the screen doors, and take in the show. But for the life of me, I've never seen storms the like of the ones we get here in the Cochise County High Desert. The dogs hide and the cats get hissy.

Outstanding, I say...

Greg

Reactions: El Xolo Mexicano