• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone at the Pirates game?

Tokay444

Black Rifles Matter. Haney is stalking me.
Minuteman
  • Jun 24, 2019
    Now that we’re Northern Kentuckians (Chinada escapees) we’re taking in as much of the American dream as we can.
    Last weekend I passed through 6 different states on Crown Rally North car rally, and this weekend we’re at the sis in-laws to take in some good ol’ America baseball. Even if they are playing Toronto.

Last edited:
    56874801-B951-4C6E-8CA4-367A65347E5D.jpeg

Welcome.

Three things I recommend to folks visiting this country , in youre case residents, are:

1-The Statue of Liberty.

2-The Grand Canyon

3-The homes of the Virginia Presidents and Patriots, starting with Jefferson's Monticello, Madison's and Monroe's homes in the same area, and Washington's Mount Vernon. Throw in the Grounds of the University of Virginia (designed by Jefferson). You'll learn a lot about our beginnings.

Then let @pmclaine give you the Mass. tour.

Thank you! I’ve been in 10 different states in the last week.

Reactions: Keith E.