• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone consider the Russian collusion a prelude to this war?

2aBaC̶a̶

Humans are amusing
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
I Da ho
Just looking back at the last 5 years and how the establishment and Democrats have had a thing for demonizing Russia. Russia stopping their plans in Syria, Russian election meddling, Russian collusion, etc. Like it does with any country on its hit list. Assasinating its character and setting it up for... well what we're seeing play out. It's like one big gaslighting false flag operation to do what exactly? What did they do exactly to bait Putin into Ukraine?

My guess is its Energy related. Like oil in the Middle East.

Russian collusion was a bunch of jerk off memes posted by a Russian clickbait farm that was in business of making money from clicks ,real collusion was Ukrainian

Actual Russian ads that were deemed election interference.
Screen_Shot_2018_12_17_at_9.50.35_AM.png

Last edited:
Well the USA gave Putin $ for oil to help fund his war on Ukraine and we put more infantry in Germany dividing our strengths at home appeasing both sides but doing nothing to resolve ... sanctions came about stopping import of oil from Russia to USA and Biden didn’t want to drill more oil in Texas or Alaska before the sanctions went into play while all the time printing more $ increasing the inflation and raising gas prices for Americans. This is the absolute worse possible scenario to try to rebound from and KaMaLa just laughs at every serious question she’s asked. I hope Nov brings about change in congress to stop these bumbling babbling idiots and the globalist green movement from destroying what’s left of this great country.

hope Nov brings about change in congress to stop these bumbling babbling idiots and the globalist green movement from destroying what’s left of this great country.

You been sniffing glue again haven't you?
ASGH.....even if they let the repugnicant's take the house, and overwhelm the Senate with a 2/3 majority.
Quit thinking we can vote our way out. Its delusional.

You been sniffing glue again haven't you?
ASGH.....even if they let the repugnicant's take the house, and overwhelm the Senate with a 2/3 majority.
Quit thinking we can vote our way out. Its delusional.
Yeah no kidding we’d have to start with a whole new clean slate of govt .. there are way to many of them there now that wear mask and can’t be trusted .... what was I thinking that’s not gonna happen too many are being bribed now cause they sold their souls to the devil.

Reactions: wade2big
This whole cancel Russia fad is just the latest edition of the Establishment sicking the woke mob on their target. And the woke mob virtue signaling.
Correct. We can empathize with the innocent citizens of Ukraine and Russia without allowing ourselves to be pawns of the Globalists.

Democrats are infamous for confession through projection. The Russian collusion garbage was no different.

Take a look at who benefits most, politically speaking. Is it Russia? Anyone in Europe? China?

My first thought was this was to pull US assets away from Taiwan.

But look at the political landscape, Biden really needed this. Maybe he’s just capitalizing on events, but he sure is benefiting a lot here.

Politically, it’s gold. He was well on his way to historical disapproval. Inflation unseen since WWII. Gas prices at record highs. Businesses begging for labor.

And it just so happens that his family was most assuredly going to be under heavy scrutiny after the next congressional election.... for corrupt dealings in the very country being invaded.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I hope Nov brings about change in congress to stop these bumbling babbling idiots and the globalist green movement from destroying what’s left of this great country.
What's left ?
Have you looked around lately ?
There is nothing left.
I honestly hate to say it that way, but it's the stone cold truth.
Sure there's a few of us old bastards that still try to cling on to something ...anything.
But fact is, there is nothing left.
We don't need a reset, it's far too gone for that.
We need the slate wiped clean, and I mean hospital clean, and a complete from the ground up, whole new everything.

Look at the next generation coming up. Take a good unbiased look.
That there is some fucked up shit, right ?
Now envision the generation after them.
Those punk ass kids are so confused about any, and, every, thing.
It's no wonder they don't even know what sex they are....little shits probably, in all honesty, can't tell red from blue.
By saying that, I don't mean political association....I mean the fucking colors.

If nukes start flying, I for one, welcome them.
Sure it might be a nasty end, having gone thru radiation treatments (twice) I know far better than most what I'm saying here.
It's the only thing I can see that will even remotely give mankind a *slight* chance to have any future whatsoever.

Before you flame me for that shit.
Take the blinders off and actually try to see our future, any future, unbiased.

Yes, yes, I know, our little darling children are so precious.
Think of the children after all.
Seriously, I am thinking of the children.
The future, as it is, has zero hope.

What's left ?
Have you looked around lately ?
There is nothing left.
I honestly hate to say it that way, but it's the stone cold truth.
Sure there's a few of us old bastards that still try to cling on to something ...anything.
But fact is, there is nothing left.
We don't need a reset, it's far too gone for that.
We need the slate wiped clean, and I mean hospital clean, and a complete from the ground up, whole new everything.

Look at the next generation coming up. Take a good unbiased look.
That there is some fucked up shit, right ?
Now envision the generation after them.
Those punk ass kids are so confused about any, and, every, thing.
It's no wonder they don't even know what sex they are....little shits probably, in all honesty, can't tell red from blue.
By saying that, I don't mean political association....I mean the fucking colors.

If nukes start flying, I for one, welcome them.
Sure it might be a nasty end, having gone thru radiation treatments (twice) I know far better than most what I'm saying here.
It's the only thing I can see that will even remotely give mankind a *slight* chance to have any future whatsoever.

Before you flame me for that shit.
Take the blinders off and actually try to see our future, any future, unbiased.

Yes, yes, I know, our little darling children are so precious.
Think of the children after all.
Seriously, I am thinking of the children.
The future, as it is, has zero hope.
flame you for this? nope. you are right on.

I formulated the same opinion (pretty much) expressed in post number 15 back in the mid-70s.
I can distinctly remember being mocked ridiculed and discredited for expression of this opinion.
But what the hell the beat goes on it's all over except for the screaming.
I agree. it will get real when people start losing their homes and can't buy food or medicine. When their money isn't worth anything, and necessities can't be had for any price. The music is going to stop and no one will have a chair.

And the rat fucks who cause it; at least the ones residing in the US, will pack up all their riches and leave before everyone starts eating each other. But they shouldn't worry about that - Most likely, the masses will still obediently board the trains and do as they are told, blaming who they are told to blame, right up to the very end.

well now that Michael Jackson isn't around to have sex with yet another little boy the US government really needed another step in to help detract everyone from what ever they are doing to help keep it hidden be it ( chemical weapons or more laundering of tax dollar to pay for more terrorism what ever it is ) and a Russian invasion of the Ukraine fit that need pretty well 40 years from now if not tomorrow everyone will see the strings keeping Putin in that country all lead to our government like the corona virus yea it came from china but our tax dollars made it happen .

Reactions: RedDawn
and for most people under 40, that would be enough to make them forget the entire conversation.

Not the exact point you were getting at, but what a weakness.

When I see new tech, I’m also about playing with it and seeing what it can do for me, to shrug new tech off is asking to become obsolete and have one’s effectiveness self reduced.

Like the scene in black hawk down where the kid takes out his aft vest plate to be cool. But even worse as knowledge doesn’t weigh much.