• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone dealt with Remingtons CS in the past while?

Jthoss0837

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
Greenville, South Carolina
My rifles currently at Remington, being checked over its been 5 weeks and i havent had a single phone call, email etc. I called and the only info he could give me was "Its still on the work bench."
Im beginning to get impatient, btw Murphy's law is my curse, i get every lemon of any product.

Am i just being too impatient?

Re: Anyone dealt with Remingtons CS in the past while?

Not sure about how things work at Remington but I tend to be polite to people preparing my food when it is out of my view and still in the loogie zone.

Perhaps a polite phone call in another few days, asking about the possibility of communicating with the individual working on your rifle, would be worth a try.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure about how things work at Remington but I tend to be polite to people preparing my food when it is out of my view and still in the loogie zone.

Perhaps a polite phone call in another few days, asking about the possibility of communicating with the individual working on your rifle, would be worth a try. </div></div>

Hmm now that you put it that way thats a good idea.

Got my rifle back, no letter in return, no write up of what they did or did not do/find
Just two target cut outs. Will post the pics up in a bit