• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone do a Steiner C35 vs Bering Yoter-c vs Nvision yet?

GTOJOSH

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2018
I've been stashing some cash away to throw down on a thermal. I've had some Night vision scopes- (Mostly Pulsar) but was never that impressed. Would really like to get a decent thermal I can use as a scanner and on weapon- mostly for coyote and raccoon, etc control. Hell, even feral cats with my 25 cal air rifle and solids.
I believe I have narrowed my focus to these choices and under 5k price range. With the excitement and fervor of new options in the thermal world I would have thought many of these would have been tested to oblivion by now.
Anyone try all or some out yet and have a favorite of the 3?

C35 has not been released yet but I have one on order and I already have a Yoter-C in hand. Will post info the second I get my hands on the C35. Should be January. I am interested to see mounting options. Burris Clip on is an excellent option for the price.

C35 has not been released yet but I have one on order and I already have a Yoter-C in hand. Will post info the second I get my hands on the C35. Should be January. I am interested to see mounting options. Burris Clip on is an excellent option for the price.
I look forward to the weighing in.

Curious on this topic as well. Should be interesting given the price point for the C35 right now