• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone driving through AZ to Rifles Only?

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
Anyone wanting to share costs driving to Rifles Only for the Bushnell Brawl that may be passing through AZ on the way let me know!
I'm in, but travel expense budget just changed a lot and need to share costs to make it happen!!

I can drive hours and hours on end (CDL type) and am not too much of a dick....

Re: Anyone driving through AZ to Rifles Only?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and am not too much of a dick....</div></div>

What? The "new" Steve...? lol

Good luck buddy I hope you get to represent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and am not too much of a dick....</div></div>

What? The "new" Steve...? lol

Good luck buddy I hope you get to represent.</div></div>

Thats funny. Nope he's not a dick he's an ass!!!

Steve, if I drove though AZ I give you ride anytime. Good luck you better be there

Mick

Thanks Mick!

There's gotta be someone driving that would like a smaller fuel bill!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone wanting to share costs driving to Rifles Only for the Bushnell Brawl that may be passing through AZ on the way let me know!
I'm in, but travel expense budget just changed a lot and need to share costs to make it happen!!

I can drive hours and hours on end (CDL type) and am not too much of a dick....</div></div>

I will be passing through AZ.I can get you on my way down to rifles only, I am comming from southern CA, Is' a long drive and costly too ,but i like to do the traine up are you going to attend the traine up too?

Hey Ray,
I won't be able to take enough time off for the trainup. He'll, I couldn't afford it anyway! Probably gonna bring a tent and sleeping bag if I can make it and Lisa and Jacob let me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Ray,
I won't be able to take enough time off for the trainup. He'll, I couldn't afford it anyway! Probably gonna bring a tent and sleeping bag if I can make it and Lisa and Jacob let me. </div></div>

Well,That's ok, If there are other shooters that like to share
ride and hotel expenses, Please let me know.The cost realy adds
up if you donot have a sponsor.

I rented a 30mpg roller skate and am gonna dos one man RedLine road trip!
I'll be the guy sleeping in the parking lot or shoulder of the road....

See ya'all there!!!

Starting my trek tomorrow morning at the ass crack of dawn.
25 hours one way! Planning on crashing in Roswell (get it?) for the night then pressing on. Should be in Saturday evening...I hope!

Like you have anything else constructive to do! See you and Mullah there!

mustafa when you pass through roswell, stop in at the wal-mart...the aliens work there, grab a photo for me.