• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else had lingering effects after Covid?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
After feeling like shit and having a temperature of 100.8 -101 for three days, I self tested Positive for Covid. Dr. prescribed a Z-pac and a steroid and my temps returned to normal. I restested Negative yesterday but now I'm having trouble sleeping, having a racing heart tossing, turning, wide awake.

I love to sleep and have been taking a two hour power nap every afternoon for years, At night I conked out as soon as the head hit the pillow and always slept good till dawn. Ever since Covid last week, I'm not tired, sleepy and and can't sleep now.

I went out and got a BP monitor cuff and my BP, which was always normal before at Dr. visits (127/88) after a micardial infarction (heart attack) I had in 2013 and stent put in.

Age 69, I've been on a buttload of Statins and BP meds, and aspirin regime ever since but still run my construction pool business and have good wind and energy, running heavy equipment and doing masonry work.

My heart rate is now less than 53, too low, my BP I just tested after getting out of bed was 146/88, (hyperstension).

Fuck you Dr. Fauchi, Bill Gates and the Chinese, you genocidal, murdering motherfuckers.

I don't know how I manage to do it, but every August I get the latest Rona variant. Same shit this week, I got pretty sick, total brain fart, constant head spin and no it's not me breathing the vapors of C4 carbon eliminator. Someone here mentioned 'Quercetin' intake a few years ago along a thread about covid. I have taken 500mg per day, for 2-3 days straight while sick, and man I get way better every single time. I don't know if it can help with the lingering effects, but may be worth the try.

I don't know how I manage to do it, but every August I get the latest Rona variant. Same shit this week, I got pretty sick, total brain fart, constant head spin and no it's not me breathing the vapors of C4 carbon eliminator. Someone here mentioned 'Quercetin' intake a few years ago along a thread about covid. I have taken 500mg per day, for 2-3 days straight while sick, and man I get way better every single time. I don't know if it can help with the lingering effects, but may be worth the try.

I was also taking Quercetin, Zinc and Vit. C Crystels too. Along with headache and fever, I had the worst sore throat ever, like my throat was being slit when I swallowed.

Not vaxxed, pureblood here.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
An antibiotic for a virus..........😂😂😂😂😂

Lol.

doc

Perzactly!

I do know some docs (one’s With brains I trust, short list) think it helps stave off a secondary pneumonia from the respiratory crap for those who are high risk.
At 69 and other issues, wondering if thats why they did it?
We only got a tiny slice of the story.

With my asthma, I dang near did this when I had it, as resp stuff knocks me down hard.
3 days of 40 mg Prednisone and I cleared it well.
Thank goodness for the smart NP who gave me the meds I needed and didnt try to do anything dumb.
I still worked every day I was sick, from my home office.

This last winter my mom got some virus and ended up in the ICU for 4 days….
Dont think it was Rona and maybe?
Had to be on nebs every 4 hrs for a few weeks after…..

@TexPatriot -
1: feel better.
2: its likely a common summer virus, not rona, but they need to keep the fear going. I work in healthcare and trust that “new info”, those tests, the CDC, and the Jab as much as I trust a politician.
3: welcome to steroids. Awake, irritable, and hungry.

Vaccinated?
Neg. No way am I taking a vax from the same people that manufactured the bio weapon.

Chip McCormick got henpecked into taking the jab, started getting chest pains, went to the ER one night and was brought home instead of going into the hospital.

A week later his ol lady found him dead on his bed in the morning. We were out mountain biking a couple weeks earlier.

Perzactly!

I do know some docs (one’s With brains I trust, short list) think it helps stave off a secondary pneumonia from the respiratory crap for those who are high risk.

With my asthma, I dang near did this when I had it, as resp stuff knocks me down hard.
Thank goodness for the smart NP who gave me the meds I needed and didnt try to do anything dumb.

@TexPatriot -
2: its likely a common summer virus, not rona, but they need to keep the fear going. I work in healthcare and trust that “new info”, those tests, the CDC, and the Jab as much as I trust a politician.
My PC Doc retired, which is fine because I didn't trust him. He tried to get me to take the jab and asked how many guns I owned.

I do like his RN which took over his practice and she said it was important it didn't turn into pneumonia.

Friends tounge about a week after positive covid test. This was yesterday by the way.
1275B4AE-2EA9-4055-80C5-90708DEAAC19.jpeg

Broke out in a rash. Not sure if it’s Covid or related to the meds she’s taking causing a reaction. She is also on out patient chemo meds after just getting done with inpatient chemo.

Btw, she got the cancer after the first jab, before she got the “immunization”, she’d been extremely healthy. After the jab, her life has been hell.

I just got over being extremely sick. Not sure what it was, but it sucked! Something is definitely going around.

I'm old like you - had this crap since Monday. I don't make antibodies and surrounding by "new" people. Lingering - started with headache, sore throat - sinus stuff lingering. Doing the usuals. Halfway between bad cold & flu.
Friends tounge about a week after positive covid test. This was yesterday by the way.
View attachment 8202816

Broke out in a rash. Not sure if it’s Covid or related to the meds she’s taking causing a reaction. She is also on out patient chemo meds after just getting done with inpatient chemo.

Btw, she got the cancer after the first jab, before she got the “immunization”, she’d been extremely healthy. After the jab, her life has been hell.

I just got over being extremely sick. Not sure what it was, but it sucked! Something is definitely going around.
That looks like thrush (candida yeast) from antibiotics (or transient lingual papillitis with thrush on it). Some people that take Zithromax are very sensitive to it (that's easily treated). Rash may or may not be related.

Last edited:
Perzactly!

@TexPatriot -
Isn’t about time for your morning crap 🤣

felt bad one day so I got tested, took ibuprofen, and a 6 hour nap.

Woke up refreshed and moved on with my life.

Test came back positive for Covid a day later, lol.

It’s weird how some are impacted long term and others just shrug it off.

Isn’t about time for your morning crap 🤣

Funny, being young and fit and not as old as Moses like you, I have been up and working for a while.

Just grabbed my phone while dropping my first drglock of the day.
Chipotle seasoned fried mushrooms make for a dandy aroma (good test I aint got Rona! 😉)

We cant all just skip matches cause of a little sand in the crack and lay around all day like you. 🤣

Funny, being young and fit and not as old as Moses like you, I have been up and working for a while.

Just grabbed my phone while dropping my first drglock of the day.
Chipotle seasoned fried mushrooms make for a dandy aroma (good test I aint got Rona! 😉)

We cant all just skip matches cause of a little sand in the crack and lay around all day like you. 🤣
Uh text BJ and ask him where he is 🤣

I had a very severe sore throat when I had it as well, along with the fever and very low energy, and overall just felt like crap. I had lingering effects afterwards for several months. Mostly low energy. Once I was better and the sickness was all gone, I started going back to uspsa matches again, but I could only get through about four stages, and I was done. I couldn’t even stick around and help or paste targets, I was totally wasted. This lasted several months. My wind took a giant step back as well. This has been very disheartening for me. Even though I am older I have always enjoyed long hikes, bike riding and physical events. Now yard work will kick my ass. I know there are people who shall remain Un-named that had a lot to do with this virus. They should be hung.

+2 or more for meds. I just got off a bout of amox-clav(augmentin) for an injury and it fucked with my sleep.

Reactions: Snipe260
Some have lingering effects.
Some dont.

Part of the design how it hits certain genetic codes IMO.

I “helped” it with steroids (just had resp crap, didn't know it was Rona) and honestly wasnt the worst I have felt by a decent ways. Flu of 2019 was way worse.
First 2 days were roughest with aches, but doing a huge tile job the 2 days prior (12+ hr days) was likely the cause….

I’ve never been tested or stuck so I’ve only had the same shit that goes around for the last 55 years.

And you know what each thing I do catch is probably “novel” as if I have had it before the immune system says eat shit.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
A Medrol dose pack (prednisone) ALWAYS fucks up my sleep royally! Once it's outta your system you should get back to a normal routine.

Sorry for the long post, but this is just another day at the office for me.
My patients are immune suppressed b/c of treatment of their MS. I have lost a lot of patients to COVID in the past 3 years and many more with new permanent medical and neurological problems.There are no monoclonal antibody treatments that work right now for anyone with an acute infection and only one antiviral treatment works (paxlovid) and needs to be started early. Reduces severity of symptoms within hours, prevents hospitalization and long haul symptoms, lessens other medical complications. Multiple infections cause 2 to 3 fold increases in “all-cause mortality“ and co-morbid disease rates meaning that people with multiple infections are much more likely to die from other cause or develop diabetes , heart disease, strokes, COPD, colitis, etc. This can happen months and years after infections even if they don’t get very sick.

Its probably too late now for this to work for you but for future COVID infections or anyone else: 5 day course of Paxlovid (as early as possible) if you have any risk factors. Your PCP should prescribe it and should know the risk factors. There are drug interactions and you might have to adjust other meds that you are taking for week or so. Main side effects is a “chemical” taste that is kinda nasty but goes away when you finish the course. Current variants aren’t causing much fever or cough as they are causing sinus symptoms, runny nose, muscle aches and headache. You have to test multiple times (3 or 4) with the over the counter tests over 48 h. as the tests are not very sensitive for the current variants.

Vaccination is probably not a popular topic on this forum but here goes(take it easy on me). Current vaccine is not effective for the current variants. There will be a new vaccination that is effective in early October. The first vaccinations developed were effective at prevention of infections from the early variants but now vaccines just keep you from getting sicker and lessen the chance that you will develop long haul or other co-morbid diseases. N95 masks ( you have to wear them before they will work) are the best. The surgical and cloth masks won’t protect you. I advise my patients to wear N95/kN95/KN94 situationally, churches, bars, restaurant, airports/airplanes and public restrooms. Hand washing and keeping your distance in face to face conversations and all the blah,blah,blah we have been hearing but it does work to lower your chance of getting it.

If you want to keep your “groups tight“, on the range and in life, then DON‘T GET COVID and treat it with what ever is available when you do get it as soon as you know you have it.

….alright….bring it….if this post helps even one guy or his family then it’s worth it to me for whatever comes….

I'm old like you - had this crap since Monday. I don't make antibodies and surrounding by "new" people. Lingering - started with headache, sore throat - sinus stuff lingering. Doing the usuals. Halfway between bad cold & flu.

That looks like thrush (candida yeast) from antibiotics. Some people that take Zithromax are very sensitive to it (tat's easily treated). Rash may or may not be related.
I wonder if it is a reaction to the chemo meds. Which actually come from phizer.

She is not taking any antibiotics as far as I am aware. Just Tylenol and Sudafed.

My patients are immune suppressed b/c of treatment of their MS. I have lost a lot of patients to COVID in the past 3 years and many more with new permanent medical and neurological problems.There are no monoclonal antibody treatments that work right now for anyone with an acute infection and only one antiviral treatment works (paxlovid) and needs to be started early. Reduces severity of symptoms within hours, prevents hospitalization and long haul symptoms, lessens other medical complications. Multiple infections cause 2 to 3 fold increases in “all-cause mortality“ and co-morbid disease rates meaning that people with multiple infections are much more likely to die from other cause or develop diabetes , heart disease, strokes, COPD, colitis, etc. This can happen months and years after infections even if they don’t get very sick.

Its probably too late now for this to work for you but for future COVID infections or anyone else: 5 day course of Paxlovid (as early as possible) if you have any risk factors. Your PCP should prescribe it and should know the risk factors. There are drug interactions and you might have to adjust other meds that you are taking for week or so. Main side effects is a “chemical” taste that is kinda nasty but goes away when you finish the course. Current variants aren’t causing much fever or cough as they are causing sinus symptoms, runny nose, muscle aches and headache. You have to test multiple times (3 or 4) with the over the counter tests over 48 h. as the tests are not very sensitive for the current variants.

Vaccination is probably not a popular topic on this forum but here goes(take it easy on me). Current vaccine is not effective for the current variants. There will be a new vaccination that is effective in early October. The first vaccinations developed were effective at prevention of infections from the early variants but now vaccines just keep you from getting sicker and lessen the chance that you will develop long haul or other co-morbid diseases. N95 masks ( you have to wear them before they will work) are the best. The surgical and cloth masks won’t protect you. I advise my patients to wear N95/kN95/KN94 situationally, churches, bars, restaurant, airports/airplanes and public restrooms. Hand washing and keeping your distance in face to face conversations and all the blah,blah,blah we have been hearing but it does work to lower your chance of getting it.

If you want to keep your “groups tight“, on the range and in life, then DON‘T GET COVID and treat it with what ever is available when you do get it as soon as you know you have it.

….alright….bring it….if this post helps even one guy or his family then it’s worth it to me for whatever comes….
Retired MD and agree completely. Nice review, leaving out any politics (COVID origin theories). Will add that there are traditional (non-mRNA) vaccines available.

Yea, i have a lingering effect. Pre-covid the people i saw wearing masks in public were either immunocompromised or chinese. At the time i felt sympathy for the former, and ambivalence for the latter. Now i feel irrational disdain for anyone I see wearing a mask. Covid made me more hateful and suspicious.

Retired MD and agree completely. Nice review, leaving out any politics (COVID origin theories). Will add that there are traditional (non-mRNA) vaccines available.

Does the vaccine prevent spread?

Does the vaccine prevent illness in the person taking it?

Does Ivermectin work?

Have you seen an increase in side effects? Are we all just sensitive and the seemingly high number of athlete deaths is “perfectly normal”?

Do you agree COVID vaccines cause job loss and you agree with this? You applauded when your nurse or doctor coworkers were marched out of their careers and prevented the opportunity to even enjoy restaurants?

Do you even understand what “Do no harm” means?

Are you aware of the psychological conditioning that becoming complicit creates unwavering compliance and loyalty no matter how evil the act?

Just getting over my third bout of the Vid. Not vaxxed. This one was the easiest. No prescription meds or doctor visit this time, but it still knocked on my ass for a week and another week getting over the lung crud once I was back on my feet.

I feel s o fortunate. In the past I would always get a bad cold of flu once per winter. Just as the COVID came out i read about selenium preventing virus's from attaching to the cell walls, and started taking it, then added zinc and D3. So far in 3.5 years I've not had so much as a cold. A couple times I felt like I was starting to come down with something but the next morning it was gone.

I cant say with certainty that was the preventive factor but its the only variable I changed.

IMG_7076.jpeg

Full regimen. Never caught covid, was around many people that did have it.

Not speaking for anyone else, and not wagging my finger at anyone here, but my faith in the medical community really dropped because of their collective lack of speaking up about all the lies and bullshit that were being spread around by the “authorities”. It’s a shame. Prior to cv19, I had some really superb interactions with my various Doctors.

Pfizer can go to hell. Satanic evil organization full of lies and deceit.​

What is the rebound effect of Paxlovid?​

There have been reports of a “rebound” of COVID-19 symptoms in some people within 2 to 8 days after completing the five-day course of Paxlovid; in those cases, some have tested positive again but have no symptoms; others have a recurrence of symptoms. Pfizer had said that in the clinical trial for Paxlovid, several participants appeared to have a rebound in virus levels, although this also occurred in some people who were given a placebo.
When it approved Paxlovid in May, the FDA said there not a clear association between Paxlovid treatment and COVID-19 rebound based on available data, and rebound rates in clinical trials were similar among participants who took Paxlovid and those who took a placebo.
However, scientists are still studying the Paxlovid rebound. The CDC says a rebound does not mean a person was resistant to Paxlovid, nor does it mean they were reinfected with the virus. In June, the CDC released guidance for clinicians, saying a brief return of symptoms may be part of the natural history of SARS-CoV-2 infection in some people, independent of treatment with Paxlovid, adding that there is no evidence additional treatment is needed. A CDC study reported that rebound symptoms tended to be unlikely to require hospitalization and milder than symptoms experienced during the primary infection.
“The hypothesis is that the immune system didn’t have a chance to see the full extent of the virus, since Paxlovid suppressed replication early in disease,” Dr. Roberts says. Scientists are studying the effects of longer treatment durations, longer periods of isolation, and other ways of managing the problem, he adds.
For anyone who experiences a rebound, Pfizer recommends reporting it to them on its portal for adverse events associated with Paxlovid.

Last edited:
no lingering effects felt like the flew - all the diarrhea and no throwing up the only sort of thing I could call an effect is my doctors keep harping on me to get the shot I still have not gotten it know 4 people who got the shot who swear it and it's effects were worse then covid .

View attachment 8202997

Full regimen. Never caught covid, was around many people that did have it.

Not speaking for anyone else, and not wagging my finger at anyone here, but my faith in the medical community really dropped because of their collective lack of speaking up about all the lies and bullshit that were being spread around by the “authorities”. It’s a shame. Prior to cv19, I had some really superb interactions with my various Doctors.
That’s a lot of words when you could have said “Whores”.

Does the vaccine prevent spread?

Does the vaccine prevent illness in the person taking it?

Does Ivermectin work?

Have you seen an increase in side effects? Are we all just sensitive and the seemingly high number of athlete deaths is “perfectly normal”?

Do you agree COVID vaccines cause job loss and you agree with this? You applauded when your nurse or doctor coworkers were marched out of their careers and prevented the opportunity to even enjoy restaurants?

Do you even understand what “Do no harm” means?

Are you aware of the psychological conditioning that becoming complicit creates unwavering compliance and loyalty no matter how evil the act?
No, current vaccines do not prevent spread.

Current vaccines do not always prevent illness--they do diminish severity.

Yes, Ivernectin works.

No side effects from Ivermectin; severe side effects from mRNA vaccines.

Yes, COVID vaccines caused job loss and should never have been mandated.

Yes, I do understand what "do no harm means" and take my oath seriously.

Yes, I understand the compliance if psychological conditioning regardless of evil--that is its purpose.

Your turn--respond to the even-handedly, well-stated arguments of the op.

Pfizer can go to hell. Satanic evil organization full of lies and deceit.​

What is the rebound effect of Paxlovid?​

There have been reports of a “rebound” of COVID-19 symptoms in some people within 2 to 8 days after completing the five-day course of Paxlovid; in those cases, some have tested positive again but have no symptoms; others have a recurrence of symptoms. Pfizer had said that in the clinical trial for Paxlovid, several participants appeared to have a rebound in virus levels, although this also occurred in some people who were given a placebo.
When it approved Paxlovid in May, the FDA said there not a clear association between Paxlovid treatment and COVID-19 rebound based on available data, and rebound rates in clinical trials were similar among participants who took Paxlovid and those who took a placebo.
However, scientists are still studying the Paxlovid rebound. The CDC says a rebound does not mean a person was resistant to Paxlovid, nor does it mean they were reinfected with the virus. In June, the CDC released guidance for clinicians, saying a brief return of symptoms may be part of the natural history of SARS-CoV-2 infection in some people, independent of treatment with Paxlovid, adding that there is no evidence additional treatment is needed. A CDC study reported that rebound symptoms tended to be unlikely to require hospitalization and milder than symptoms experienced during the primary infection.
“The hypothesis is that the immune system didn’t have a chance to see the full extent of the virus, since Paxlovid suppressed replication early in disease,” Dr. Roberts says. Scientists are studying the effects of longer treatment durations, longer periods of isolation, and other ways of managing the problem, he adds.
For anyone who experiences a rebound, Pfizer recommends reporting it to them on its portal for adverse events associated with Paxlovid.
Wait that’s not mentioned when Doctors get paid to put the Phizer logo on their lab coats to be paid shills.

Doctors lab coats the new NASCAR sponsor medium.

Reactions: Bender
No, current vaccines do not prevent spread.

Current vaccines do not always prevent illness--they do diminish severity.

Yes, Ivernectin works.

No side effects from Ivermectin; severe side effects from mRNA vaccines.

Yes, COVID vaccines caused job loss and should never have been mandated.

Yes, I do understand what "do no harm means" and take my oath seriously.

Yes, I understand the compliance if psychological conditioning regardless of evil--that is its purpose.

Your turn--respond to the even-handedly, well-stated arguments of the op.
Where were you in the midst of the panic?

OP,

If you trust your physician listen to him/her.

I’m not a doctor but I think I have something they lost….integrity.

First if you are not watching what you eat for food - strike one.

Anything you buy from the inner aisles of the grocery store is poisoning you. If you follow the food pyramid recommendations of the USG you are killing yourself and making corn farmers rich.

Start eating meat, green produce, and healthy fats. Avoid starches and carbs that become sugar in your system. If eating refined sugar just put a gun in your mouth it’s faster.

It sounds like you do physical work. That is good but if it’s stressful work mentally that’s not good. My problem is my work is not physical but it is mentally taxing because it’s not where I am meant to be.

Excercise should cause physical stress not mental stress. Walk or trail hike, bike if you like that, if you swim it will be the best excercise you can do.

I can’t recommend you stop taking meds you are prescribed but I fear meds are for making doctors kickbacks and to keep you looking for more. My son has PANDAS. As parents in distress we listened to the docs and had the full regimen of meds for him every fucking day to include some of the good ones every active shooter seems to be on. Because COVID made both my wife and I skeptical of Doctor Whore when he decided he was done with meds and wanted to go cold turkey we accepted that. He is doing better and getting some edge back that was medicated out of him.

Our food supply or something has created real problems for post 1990 ages. Who would have thought that COVID would make me understand RFK junior has his shit together on one narrow subject.

Someone tells you “I am science” and nothing needs to be investigated further is full of shit.

After the last 4 years everything needs to be questioned.

Last edited:
The only lingering effect I seem to have is what I call nose tinnitus. I will smell the same random smell for days on end only to be replaced by a different smell later. It’s always in the background. It’s weird and annoying.

I wonder if it is a reaction to the chemo meds. Which actually come from phizer.

She is not taking any antibiotics as far as I am aware. Just Tylenol and Sudafed.

Oh you didn't mention that. Anyone immunocompromised can get thrush on their tongue (even just being diabetic), and may or may not be linked to the rash, which could be from treatment, infection or cancer. And actually the differential diagnoses for the tongue increases too. Rashes can be complicated. There's over 30000 diagnoses for skin - more than any other organ system.

Last edited: