• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Anyone else like "Human Target" on Fox?

jrsherman

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I've only been able to catch about half of the shows, but for a regular(non-cable) TV show I've enjoyed it more than I remember enjoying 24. It's nice to have comedy mixed in with the action anyways.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next run at any rate.

Re: Anyone else like "Human Target" on Fox?

I think it's great. Good action, good comedy and good characters. They must have a good budget for effects also, cuz they're pretty good too. It's like watching a pretty good hour-long movie every week. You have to suspend your disbelief at times for some of the stunts, gun stuff, etc, but hey, it's an action TV show not a documentary.

Two thumbs up.

It is one of my favorite shows. It has good plots and enough action in each episode to hold my intrest

First episodes were not bad; but the latest ones, the plots seem like they're pointless and blundering. I foresee cancellation soon. Too bad; with better writing, it could be a great package.

Greg

That's kind of what I'm afraid of too Greg, cancellation that is. Someone said as much on one of the online ratings type sites, that Fox isn't helping them much either, pushing it around to different time slots and such.

I'd buy it anyway, and probably will. It's one of the few shows that I've tried not to miss since my wife and I dropped cable.

I'll agree with Greg on this one too. The first season was much better with just the three main characters. I felt like they brought the 2 female characters to gain more mass appeal from a female audiance. On the other hand, I still think it's pretty good and I have got my wife into it. Anytime we can agree on something to watch, it makes my life easier. She also likes Hawaii Five-0 (Scott Caan cracks me up) and NCIS, but wants me to watch NCIS LA which just plain sucks.

Decent show. It has potential. Hope it doesn't go away. Any vehicle through which I get to see more Indira Varma is great. They need to explore the backstory more.