• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else offering hydroformed Lapua for 6 Dasher?

Trevor300wsm

Team Pantydropper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 8, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Hunts has been out of stock since December (or before). I’m looking for 200-300 more pieces of Lapua hydroformed 6 Dasher. Does anyone else offer it? I already have a lot of this brass, thus my reason for not wanting to change over to Alpha brass.

Because I don’t want to shoot 2 different brands of brass. I already have 500pcs of a Lapua.

Because I don’t want to shoot 2 different brands of brass. I already have 500pcs of a Lapua.
    The new lot should be kept separate any how.
    Other options are
    Sell what you have and buy all the same.
    Buy the required new Lapua brass, jam the bullets hard and shoot a match.

Reactions: spife7980
    The new lot should be kept separate any how.
    Other options are
    Sell what you have and buy all the same.
    Buy the required new Lapua brass, jam the bullets hard and shoot a match.
    Yeah, I was aware of the very obvious other options. The post was asking if anyone else did hydroforming.

Unfortunately, it's pretty hard for anyone to justify a hydro-forming service as it's not a good ROI for the time spent when you can be doing other things more profitably. Especially after Alpha and such took some of the market share. Now you're not only getting a low ROI, but it's also not the same amount of volume that it was before. We looked into it as a service since most no one does it anymore, but it's just not the right move for most anyone to do, unfortunately.

Part of the problem would be finding Lapua 6BR brass to hydroform.