• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else see the Revic Ballistic Calc?

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Seems like they got the message (Revic). Wind meter/weather station with the option to load multiple types of software (not constrained to AB/Kestrel s/w and interfaces). Finally, a weather station handheld device that is more agnostic to software, and allows greater options by the end user to select the ballistic calculator of their choice.

It'll be interesting to see how it fares....

Reactions: reximus
    @MarinePMI Is this what you are talking about?

Max Effective Revic.PNG

More importantly does that interface with the Revic scope to provide wind holds?

Reactions: reximus
    im still trying to find some one who has actual hands on experience with the optic for more than 2 hours.
    any info is welcome, optic, scope etc.

Will this unit still work like a regular phone? I mean all the usual features and functions we are used to?

i used a nomad and ffs for a while. i guess technically it was multi-use as it also was a gps and would run windows mobile software. but i only used it for shooting

now i pretty much just use the iphone. i move it to a heavy duty case for matches. the only exception is cold weather when the screen goes blank and the batteries die in minutes. i just switch to my dope cards then.

Reactions: LastShot300