• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone else waiting on Cabela's for 210m primers?

Re: Anyone else waiting on Cabela's for 210m primers?

Been waiting since April for 8# of Varget....since May for CCI 400 primers and since June for .45 ammo.

Gaz

I got 15k of CCI200 on order, the first 10k was 24.99 a box, and 5k at 29.99 a box, 8/29 was supposed to be the day, I got 2 emails 0n 8/26 saying so, still no primers, but at least they didn't canx the order like midway does.

My orders started in April, and ETAs were first announced as various dates in June.

The response to my last nasty e-mail Saturday was 8/29 ETA.

Still no shipped date or tracking number. There's NO UPDATED ETA for Winchester WLRs. Federal 210s and CCI 500s were supposed to be in a few days ago.

It's as good as a canceled order now, AFIC. Not happy at all.

I'd give them a call if I were you. I usually wait a week then start calling customer service every couple of days. When they shipped my Hornady LNL press I had called twice and then on the third time they told me it was on the way. It's worth a shot. I'll be calling about my primers starting next week.