• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else watch this limpwristed faggot bullshit?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    A rarity, but I was watching TV today. The Euro 2020 (now played in 2021 obviously) has just started; Now before some of you muppets go off on the Muh American NFL!1!!! tangent, I'd like to give you a standing ovation at coming out of the closet about your total acceptance of that anti American bunch of kneeling bitch faggots. Shut up, and go sit in your fucking corner of shame. No one cares. You also have a high likelihood of being fat and spend your Sundays in a recliner that smells of old man sweat and failure, eating Cheetos, while your fat wife is sexting her boyfriend on Facebook or some shit. P.S. - Watching 'football' isn't a fucking hobby you fat fuck. Go outside or something.

Anyways, so there's a basic group game between 2 countries I don't really give a shit about; Denmark and Finland. Sometime during the game, one of the Danish players falls over (I didn't think much of it at first) and then all of a sudden there's a huge commotion, that at the time, made absolutely zero sense as nothing had happened.

No horrible foul. No terrorist attack. No thrown object from the crowd. Nothing. Just falls the fuck over and stays there.

After a while we learn that he had some sort of health issue and was actually given CPR for it on the field. Some reports say he was 'dead' and/or had a heart attack. Probably won't know until a while from now. However, he 'woke up' and was carted off the field after a while, breathing and alive. Was taken to the hospital and is still alive right now. The game was stopped while he received medical care and that's totally understandable.

Now here's the part where I am literally pulling my hair screaming, are you fucking serious?!?

When that game restarted, as well as during the entire next game afterwards that has 0 things related to Finland, Denmark or the player that had the health issue, we were being lectured by every fucking person who could get in-front of a camera about how continuing any game that day, was just irresponsible, insensitive and reprehensible to the point I thought they were all going to start chanting about how evil we all were. It went on and on like we had all been part of some giant wrong doing. Holy shit. I know these 'sports broadcasters' are a bunch of faggots as it is, but this was total next level. Ironically, they all rallied against the actual 2 teams players' who were actually asked if they wanted to continue the game (how is that even a fucking option?) and they all said yes. But oh no.....how insensitive!

Then you hear how the governing body over the entire tournament was considering cancelling both the remainder of this game as well as the next game of the day. What in the actual fuck?

In the 60s/70s/80s players would have rolled his KO'd ass off the pitch and continued the game. In 2014 during the World Cup final, one of the German players was knocked the fuck out in a collision to where when he woke up, he wandered around like a drunk and asked the referee 'who won the game?'. He was subbed out, and the game went on. No talk on cancelling or postponing or whatever. Everything's fine, keep fucking going.

What is the fucking problem with this pussy ass bullshit now? It wasn't just 1 person, it was the guys calling the game, then the halftime analysis faggots, then the after game people only to carry over to the next fucking game. You would have thought we all had just watched 100 toddlers get executed or something. The guy wasn't attacked, the guy didn't have something thrown at him or got charged by the crowd or anything. He went out to play a game, had a health problem and is alive; ok, good news,...lets keep fucking going. It's a professional sport. Are we going to start calling for games to be cancelled when someone breaks a fucking arm or leg next time?

What the fuck?

Same people who are comparing ANTIFAg to the men who stormed Omaha Beach...

Yet they would have asked for a time-out after the first MG-42 belt was fired.

"Wah.... the Germans are in the cliffs. We didn't think they would fire on us. We're wearing safety pins... don't they know what that means?"

Soft men make for hard times. It's coming.

Sirhr

LeBron James after getting hit with a piece of popcorn...

1623541568036.png

He should have been planning Overlord... I mean, he is so dreamy and smart.

Sirhr

The only Sports I have watched in the last year, was the recent Women's NCAA Softball Super Regional and World Series.

Great Competition, all about the team and pursuit of Championships. I saw a collision at home plate that knocked a girl from FSU completely the Fuck out... And she broke her back in Hockey when she was younger.... She had a knee brace after pulling her ACL in the Super Regionals.

When they got her to the Dugout.. Coach L said she couldn't go in as she had to go through concussion protocol. She looked like someone ripped her heart out... and she was Pissed. The next day game.. she was in the starting lineup.

Well at least the South American teams will try and bite you or something. I'm always pulling for underdogs in Soccer/Football so I pretty much kinda despise Europe. (Iceland is cool though). But even Brazil has gotten kinda candy-ass with the flopping (And yes I loved the drubbing Brazil got in WC final about 2 rounds back by Germany). I wish there would emerge a big physical hockey-like North American style and bulldoze the powers that be.

But also fuck Mexico. Costa Rica--cool. Panama--cool. All my Central American Fubol buds--we be mates. Cept you Mexico. You go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

If it's a soccer player, the butt plug has probably popped out and it lost consciousness.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Aftermath and hlee
    Here’s my take:

1. They are virtue signaling. It’s become a way to signal you are part of the in crowd. Looks to me like the verbal form of a vagina hat, but whatever. They don’t give two shits about that dude. Honestly nobody but his family and team members have lost sleep over the collapse.

2. Drama must be had. If there is no drama in sports, none of this is worth a shit.

3. On the outside (way outside) chance that they were actually moved over it the reason is because they haven’t seen anyone die before - no combat or medical experience, just talking to a camera and insulated from the world.

Reactions: 308pirate and BLEE
    If your watching men's sports you just might be light in the loafers just saying. Now real straight men watch yoga , its the only way to excise your johnson properly.

That clip was dissapointing.

I was hoping you posted something like this:

Or this classic Japanese training:

A rarity, but I was watching TV today. The Euro 2020 (now played in 2021 obviously) has just started; Now before some of you muppets go off on the Muh American NFL!1!!! tangent, I'd like to give you a standing ovation at coming out of the closet about your total acceptance of that anti American bunch of kneeling bitch faggots. Shut up, and go sit in your fucking corner of shame. No one cares. You also have a high likelihood of being fat and spend your Sundays in a recliner that smells of old man sweat and failure, eating Cheetos, while your fat wife is sexting her boyfriend on Facebook or some shit. P.S. - Watching 'football' isn't a fucking hobby you fat fuck. Go outside or something.

Anyways, so there's a basic group game between 2 countries I don't really give a shit about; Denmark and Finland. Sometime during the game, one of the Danish players falls over (I didn't think much of it at first) and then all of a sudden there's a huge commotion, that at the time, made absolutely zero sense as nothing had happened.

No horrible foul. No terrorist attack. No thrown object from the crowd. Nothing. Just falls the fuck over and stays there.

After a while we learn that he had some sort of health issue and was actually given CPR for it on the field. Some reports say he was 'dead' and/or had a heart attack. Probably won't know until a while from now. However, he 'woke up' and was carted off the field after a while, breathing and alive. Was taken to the hospital and is still alive right now. The game was stopped while he received medical care and that's totally understandable.

Now here's the part where I am literally pulling my hair screaming, are you fucking serious?!?

When that game restarted, as well as during the entire next game afterwards that has 0 things related to Finland, Denmark or the player that had the health issue, we were being lectured by every fucking person who could get in-front of a camera about how continuing any game that day, was just irresponsible, insensitive and reprehensible to the point I thought they were all going to start chanting about how evil we all were. It went on and on like we had all been part of some giant wrong doing. Holy shit. I know these 'sports broadcasters' are a bunch of faggots as it is, but this was total next level. Ironically, they all rallied against the actual 2 teams players' who were actually asked if they wanted to continue the game (how is that even a fucking option?) and they all said yes. But oh no.....how insensitive!

Then you hear how the governing body over the entire tournament was considering cancelling both the remainder of this game as well as the next game of the day. What in the actual fuck?

In the 60s/70s/80s players would have rolled his KO'd ass off the pitch and continued the game. In 2014 during the World Cup final, one of the German players was knocked the fuck out in a collision to where when he woke up, he wandered around like a drunk and asked the referee 'who won the game?'. He was subbed out, and the game went on. No talk on cancelling or postponing or whatever. Everything's fine, keep fucking going.

What is the fucking problem with this pussy ass bullshit now? It wasn't just 1 person, it was the guys calling the game, then the halftime analysis faggots, then the after game people only to carry over to the next fucking game. You would have thought we all had just watched 100 toddlers get executed or something. The guy wasn't attacked, the guy didn't have something thrown at him or got charged by the crowd or anything. He went out to play a game, had a health problem and is alive; ok, good news,...lets keep fucking going. It's a professional sport. Are we going to start calling for games to be cancelled when someone breaks a fucking arm or leg next time?

What the fuck?
    WTF… I jumped on this thread thinking you were gonna discuss the G7 and the love scenes with Macron and Biden. I wonder if Jill knows.

WTF… I jumped on this thread thinking you were gonna discuss the G7 and the love scenes with Macron and Biden. I wonder if Jill knows.
    Is Macron face still red from being bitch slapped, his body guards are on their game because they whisked him away AFTER the attack.

Reactions: Aftermath
    Just more of the left's demasculinization of the world. No testosterone, no will to fight, no will to survive, makes us lemmings.

If your watching men's sports you just might be light in the loafers just saying. Now real straight men watch yoga , its the only way to excise your johnson properly.

An attractive and fit young lady, but not at all sure why the video is adult rated.

Probably had recently had a Covid jab.
    That myocarditis though…

I hate fucking ball sports. I like gun, fishing and smoking briskets, steaks, ect. I watch YouTube for tv. Misty gun and optics reviews. Call me simple but not a fag or unicorn. People ( men) need to wake up. Everything ain't racist, and men ain't men anymore.
    These pussy guys wear their girlfriends jeans if they even have a girlfriend. Man up bitches. I guess I identify as a fuckin beer can. I didn't do with a damn in English either so I don't give a fuck about what pronouns someone thinks they are. My rant for today. Have a good one MEN. One more thing, FUCK their feelings

1623591431798.png
    1623591458127.png

Attachments

• 1623591389958.png
      1623591389958.png
      119.2 KB · Views: 54
    Reactions: acudaowner
    What the heck. For entertainment here's a little drive by.

All men's contact sports are so fucking GAY. A bunch of faggot wannabes try'n cop a feel under the guise of "sports". Contact sports are merely the outward manifestation of their inner turmoil -- trying to come to terms with the shame over their most wanting Bromance desires to suck a fat cock. And those that scream the loudest got the deepest hidden desires...

There now.. how ya like them apples?:ROFLMAO:

Gonna sit back now and watch the show! :coffee:
    Ooo-eee. This gonna be good.
    Bahahaha

Last edited:
    What the heck. For entertainment's sake here's a little drive by.

All men's contact sports are so fucking GAY. A bunch of faggot wannabes try'n cop a feel under the guise of "sports". Contact sports are merely the outward manifestation of their inner turmoil -- trying to come to terms with the shame over their most wanting Bromance desires to suck a fat cock.

This gonna be good
    Bahahaha
    Does eating hot dogs make me gay ?

What the heck. For entertainment's sake here's a little drive by.

All men's contact sports are so fucking GAY. A bunch of faggot wannabes try'n cop a feel under the guise of "sports". Contact sports are merely the outward manifestation of their inner turmoil -- trying to come to terms with the shame over their most wanting Bromance desires to suck a fat cock.

This gonna be good
    Bahahaha

Depending on the uniforms, it sometimes isn't just contact sports HA!

bike team.jpg

I hate fucking ball sports. I like gun, fishing and smoking briskets, steaks, ect. I watch YouTube for tv. Misty gun and optics reviews. Call me simple but not a fag or unicorn. People ( men) need to wake up. Everything ain't racist, and men ain't men anymore.
    These pussy guys wear their girlfriends jeans if they even have a girlfriend. Man up bitches. I guess I identify as a fuckin beer can. I didn't do with a damn in English either so I don't give a fuck about what pronouns someone thinks they are. My rant for today. Have a good one MEN. One more thing, FUCK their feelings
    "I identify as a fuckin beer can" now that's hilarious!

Same people who are comparing ANTIFAg to the men who stormed Omaha Beach...

Yet they would have asked for a time-out after the first MG-42 belt was fired.

"Wah.... the Germans are in the cliffs. We didn't think they would fire on us. We're wearing safety pins... don't they know what that means?"

Soft men make for hard times. It's coming.

Sirhr

dude this is @TheGerman s post.......you had to go there about Omaha Beach? WTF?