• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else watching the January 6th Hearings?

Vodoun daVinci

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Dec 17, 2017
    Normally i avoid this stuff with a passion *but* I do like to hear it come "real time" from the folks being questioned and not have it editorialized or "summarized" for me by the MSM...I like to hear it from the horses mouth before it gets edited and diluted in the game of Telephone where he said/she said takes control.

Anyone else watching this stuff Live?

VooDoo

I'm not. It sounds like it's just a rerun of the Salem witch trials. Where a mob picks a few people it hates or fears and tortures them to death.

We studied these in grade school, so that we would understand how important our civil rights were.

Last edited:
    Normally i avoid this stuff with a passion *but* I do like to hear it come "real time" from the folks being questioned and not have it editorialized or "summarized" for me by the YSM*...I like to hear it from the horses mouth before it gets edited and diluted in the game of Telephone where he said/she said takes control.

Anyone else watching this stuff Live?

VooDoo
    I'm not.

FIFY: Yellow Stream Media*

No thanks. Lost interest in the hearing as soon as I heard Jan 6th linked to slavery and the KKK. I'll be watching Marilyn Manson's trial whenever that starts. I sure as fuck am not wasting time watching the Parkland shooter's death sentence trial that's apparently suppose to last 4 fucking months!

Haven't watched but the news reports on it, in short they want Trump in prison. Republicans seeking the same since Trump has a strangle hold on the party supposedly and they want him gone. Trump fucked up their playhouse and showed that the news is actually fake as well as what the elected scum do. If Trump should die before the hearing is over they would perform Cadaver Synod, that is how pissed they are.

Reactions: Makarios031
    If I’m going to watch a bunch of fiction, I’d prefer sci-fi

3jf1i4.jpg

I was visiting my 82 yo mom this morning. Fox was on and she was screaming and cussing at the TV. I changed it to a cooking show and she eventually calmed down.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
    I do that all the time with my 90 YO mom....make her look at.my garden and bird pix until she relaxes.

VooDoo