• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone ever buy from Cook's Holsters?

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    I have one that's been on order for almost 4 months ... said when I ordered that lead-time was 8 weeks. The order confirmation doesn't have a phone number, but points to a "Contact us" web page currently showing the screen below for the last several hours since I started checking. Anybody have experiences with them ... good or bad?

1701704997439.png

UPDATE ... found the phone number via Google, and it responds with a standard Verizon Wireless response that says ... "This number is currently not available". Methinks I should be concerned ... good thing it wasn't an expensive purchase ($42.08). It just pisses me off when a vendor takes my money, and then drops off the grid.

So they've taken 4 months when they quoted 2 months...and have no way to contact them?

Fuck em, file a charge back with your bank...

I can understand pushing a leadtime, especially for a small business...but if you've taken someone's money, there is 0 excuse for no communication.

If you want to, file a dispute with the BBB, but it likely wont amount to shit.....just go straight to your bank
    After four months, my bank will likely tell me to "pound sand", but I guess it's worth a try.