• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone ever DLC coat a Tikka?

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Just curious. I had a TL3 DLC coated and loved it. I see lots of cerakote, but nobody DLCs their Tikka.
My cerakote guy and my DLC guy have similair lead times at the moment, and it would only cost me an extra $50 for DLC.
Has anyone ever done this to a Tikka before? Just curious how you found the results to be. Unless Im the only one to wanna try it, I figure I'd ask here before sending it off.

So sorry I haven't replied back haha! It was the slickest action I've ever had lol. I've owned Defiance, Bighorn, Impact Precision, Lone Peak, Curtis, Remingtons etc... And this action was the smoothest. No binding. It's like gliding on glass rails, as you could probably imagine.
However, I say "had" because I actually sold that whole rifle setup to start a pursuit in a different shooting hobby. Taking a break on the precision rifle stuff for a bit!
But yeah! Chad at Club Custom Guns did an amazing job with my SS Tikka T3X action, and I highly recomend his work for anyone who wants something similar!