• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone ever heard or bought from red river Reloading?

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Is this place safe to buy from? Anyone have any experience buying online from red River reloading? Red river reloading.com

I just ordered all the 147eldm's they had a couple days ago. From what I looked up, they seem legit. Just not well known.

I just ordered all the 147eldm's they had a couple days ago. From what I looked up, they seem legit. Just not well known.

lol I just ordered a bunch of 147’s from a place called Scheels haha. It’s like a sporting goods version of Amazon, didn’t even know they had reloading supplies

Reactions: Nimothy
From red river reloading correct? Not scheels

I used them for two different orders last year (Feb and Dec) as they had the lowest shipped prices for what I was looking for at the time. Took a chance as I too had never heard of them but both transactions went off without a hitch.

Placed an order today for 130 eld best price even with shipping. Received email from owner after placing letting me know about how many days behind they are on shipping. Will update after all said is done

I just received an order from them last week. Great price, shipping was reasonable and fast.

lol I just ordered a bunch of 147’s from a place called Scheels haha. It’s like a sporting goods version of Amazon, didn’t even know they had reloading supplies
They have one that just opened in dfw that has all the unicorn powders and does curbside pick up

Reactions: Gustav7
Just wanted to update that the order I placed on the 16th arrived yesterday the 27th and was all good. Would say red river is good to go!

I bought bullets from them last month, great price, fast shipping. They even sent a follow up email to thank me for my business, maybe cuz this was my first order from them. Will definitely buy from them in the future.

Reactions: Simonsza1
I ended up with a great experience when I first started this post.

I bought from them a couple years ago. Can't recall if their shipping was high or not... It was at the height of the component shortage though... Pretty sure I was just happy to find bullets in stock.

GTG IME

Mike

yes they are a good place to order from, I have never had a problem