• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone ever used this?

TB2Blazer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Cleveland, GA
I know the X Mark triggers suck and the usual solution is to get a Timney or something else but I saw this and wondered if anyone has tried it? It would probably be better to just buy the Timney but I was just curious if anyone had any experience with these.

X Mark Trigger Upgrade

Re: Anyone ever used this?

Might work out if you have the mech skills. I think it would be a good solution for a smith.

If you purchased a Timney using a midway coupon and sold your Xmark, you will be right at the same investment. Also the Timney comes set to 2.5lbs and you can adjust it up or down. That other kit, you are pretty much stuck with one pull weight.

Just for S&G here is an article with pics of a disassembled Xmark.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...amp;Search=true

Re: Anyone ever used this?

Instructions seem pretty clear. I'm tempted to be a guinea pig on this. But, I do agree with roggom. Would be much easier to buy the Timney and sell the factory Xmark.