• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone familiar with The Morrison System?

fn_form

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2010
TX
Last year I bought The Morrison System e-book.
http://morrison-industries.com/products/the-morrison-system-of-physical-training-e-book

Morrison's focus on operational athleticism seems to make a lot of sense for military and law enforcement--guys who need to be mission-ready tomorrow.

For those that haven't heard of Morrison... He draws heavily on periodization, working within natural strength building limits, things like flow drills and "the big picture" of combat fitness. A lot of the Russian combat and olympic school of thought and experience.

He all but cusses CrossFit as generally applied to combat fitness and readiness. I see where he's coming from, but CF is what you make of it. It takes a lot of your own input to your CF coaches to help those looking for practical, combat fitness. It's well beyond working the daily WODs.

Anyway... any Morrison System readers or followers? I've finally got my day job down to a dull roar, and I'm ready to get back into my workout routine.