• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone for hiking?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
a1ab.jpg

Is that thing around her waist the hillbilly equivalent of the gold chains the bikini clad wear in Vegas and Miami?

I much prefer the version on the picture!

To old and out of shape, but the heart attack trying would be worth it

Ive got a buddy, or had a buddy, who went that way. He never made it to the emergency room.

old pervs.......

Compared to us young ones.

I will say, sex in the woods while out for a hike is pretty fun. Especially with some skinny dipping thrown in. Before or after.
In CO they best be willing to coax it out after being in the cold water. Even an eager young buck at full salute disappears.....

Reactions: XLR308
old pervs.......

Compared to us young ones.

I will say, sex in the woods while out for a hike is pretty fun. Especially with some skinny dipping thrown in. Before or after.
In CO they best be willing to coax it out after being in the cold water. Even an eager young buck at full salute disappears.....

No shit man, skinny dipping above 10'000 ft elevation even during the warmest part of the year isn't on my agenda regardless of age.
There might be some hard head frog men that would if liquored up but not me.
I'll keep mine as an outy ?

I have done it many many times.

A good woman fixes it pretty quick.... ?

Like a numb pecker from riding your bike 30+ miles. I should stop running and ride again! Momma would wonder why I need to ride 2x a day..... ?

Reactions: XLR308
I'd have her make me a sammich, but she needs it more than I do...

Sure when it isnt so fucking cold outside. Dont want my nips impaling the poor girl. Something else is for that.

I would probably be found dead 1/4 mile past the Trail Head.

I can't breathe at those altitudes.

...And would somebody please get that sweet young child some decent clothes...; and a few decent meals...?

...And the dog GOES, damned little yapper...; if a bear/mountain lion showed up, that whining little chow hound would be twenty miles downwind before you could say, "Oh, Puppy..."

Greg

PS, that leash thing around her waist is probably a good idea; she could use both hands without Puppy wandering off.

But maybe if it wandered off...

Bfrrfrr...; back to guns 'n shit...

Last edited:
Reactions: acudaowner
Yes hiking so fun. You buy good feet cover for walking long time. I post best link to you find hike stuff.

Reactions: MadDuner
Hiking…? Pfft.

How dare you bait us with this.

Next, you’ll be pushing EV’s.

Should I get boots?

Absolutely up for hiking! It's such a fantastic way to unwind and reconnect with nature. Plus, finding the right ***link deleted*** can really elevate the experience. I recently sorted through some great outfit options that strike that perfect balance between comfort and style. Trust me, having the right gear makes a world of difference on those trails — good shoes, breathable layers, and gear that moves with you.
Did your “outfit” have knee pads for all the cock you suck, or do you like it rough?