• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Anyone from Pulsar on here?

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Been unable to connect with Pulsar customer service for about 10 days now. On 12/21 I sent in a krypton battery because it was charging overnight and still not showing charged, even tho it was 80-90% charged to start. I've emailed and called customer service numerous times but can't connect with anyone. Noone returns my messages or emails. The phone number always goes to messaging, and noone responds to emails. Tracking shows they received the unit on 12/27. Is there another way to reach them? Thx.

Been unable to connect with Pulsar customer service for about 10 days now. On 12/21 I sent in a krypton battery because it was charging overnight and still not showing charged, even tho it was 80-90% charged to start. I've emailed and called customer service numerous times but can't connect with anyone. Noone returns my messages or emails. The phone number always goes to messaging, and noone responds to emails. Tracking shows they received the unit on 12/27. Is there another way to reach them? Thx.
Did you send the battery to the Mansfield, TX address?

I live within an hour from them and plan to drop in tomorrow with an XG50 that is new, does not function properly and, like you, have a couple of weeks worth of unanswered communication.
Could inquire about you issue if you’d like. I’m a no bs type of guy, in sales for a living and know quite a bit about proper customer service and service after the sale.

Could not thank you enough. Don't know where to go with these folks. I've been completely ignored for 2 weeks now. James Degener, Norwalk, Wis. Sent in the battery from a new Krypton FXG50. 301-723-0926 if they should deign to contact me.

Reactions: RHutch