• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone from Seekins ???

Captain Moroni

Well armed easily annoyed
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2007
Pocatello ID
www.highdeserttactical.us
Maybe Glen will see this and shine some light on this. Why is the SBA15 lower on the website, in the catalog, and you are taking order's for them but when I talked to the gal who answers the phone she told me that they are not in production and you have no plans to start producing them any time soon? I cant believe that there is not a market for them, I'm sure that the SP15 lower is a good lower but its looks are not for everyone. Please don't take this as a bash, just one Idaho boy wanting to buy from another Idaho boy.

The sp15 is the other lower we designed and labeled for spikes tactical. I don't have any pictures of them yet. We are extremely backordered on the SP223's so we wont be running them until we get a bit more caught up. Somehow they magically appeared available on the website and we have been getting orders from them but we cant make them quite yet.

The sp15 is the other lower we designed and labeled for spikes tactical. I don't have any pictures of them yet. We are extremely backordered on the SP223's so we wont be running them until we get a bit more caught up. Somehow they magically appeared available on the website and we have been getting orders from them but we cant make them quite yet.

Glen,

Since we have you, I would like to ask a quick question. I have read there is a .308 upper and lower coming out. Is this true? I love my sp223 and would love a .308 version. Just a quick yes or no would be more than helpful. Thanks for making a great product. I am asked who made my rifle all the time.