• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone getting their SWFA orders?

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
This is in no way a slam on SWFA, not whining or complaining. Just curious if anyone has been getting their backordered stuff from SWFA. Specificly, Magpul MOE stocks, and Bushnell TRS25's. I know the vendors are stretched thin, just seeing if any progress is being made.

I seem to have issues every time I order from SWFA.

Pretty much everything is out of stock the next day and I get the e-mail, then I need to call to cancel. Getting tired of it.

Yeah their inventory isn't at all up to date. They need a live inventory. I had two scope orders that I got the back order notice on.

However, the item I just bought that was in stock was shipped promptly. Just call in ahead of ordering.

Well the order I placed was actually half filled. They had 2 items of the 4. So in regards to them doing what was suppose to be done, I got nothing bad to say. In fact, I have nothing to really gripe about as far as SWFA themselves. The post is more about Bushnell and Magpul. I guess I should have worded that better. Seems that the MOE stocks and the TRS25s are as hot as the standard capacity AR mags. Just wondering if folks are seeing any light as far as these items being on backorder status, from SWFA or itherwise.

To the OP, please check your PM inbox... Might could help you out.