• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Anyone got a ‘Colonel’ blade ?

Clearlight

Minuteman
Jul 23, 2014
Brisbane Australia
Anyone got one of these ? Seems like they are out of business and out of stock in the few retailers I googled . If anyone
knows where I can get one with the Kydex holster let me know , cheers .
4EDB13E1-4C74-490E-ACF1-576056071F1D.png

I have one and actually really like it. Hate to hear you found they closed up. I noticed something was up when they vanished off of social media completely. As for where to get one, I think I recall BCM carrying them. May be worth a call to Pat to see if they have any remaining or can source you one.

I have one and like it. Wear it accessible to my left hand. I bought mine from BCM. I'm disappointed they're gone. I considered buying a spare.

I had an original one before BCM took them over. I was never very found of it and just could never get to like it. I much prefer a traditional blade. However it was very well made and it sold pretty fast. I think Blade rigs could make you a kydex sheath if you needed one of those.

Thanks for the info folks . If anyone has a lead on where to get the G10, or the smaller low viz version I'd appreciate a heads up .

a little hike in the jungle with it

Attachments

• IMG-20171123-WA2499.jpg
    IMG-20171123-WA2499.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 46
I have one and actually really like it. Hate to hear you found they closed up. I noticed something was up when they vanished off of social media completely. As for where to get one, I think I recall BCM carrying them. May be worth a call to Pat to see if they have any remaining or can source you one.

Contacted BCM , they have advised production will restart later this year after a restructure of Col Blades business .

Contacted BCM , they have advised production will restart later this year after a restructure of Col Blades business .

Glad to hear there is still hope. I figured BCM would know what was up.

For those still interested in purchasing Col Blade products, you can find them here...I picked up their Folder with no issues. Hope this helps!