• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone got a 20" Larue OSR?

Jicko

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2006
San Diego, CA
I want to see some pic....

And some range report potentially...

I am wondering what MV will you get out of M118LR (175SMK) thru that LW-50 20" barrel...

Thanks!!

Re: Anyone got a 20" Larue OSR?

I don't think any of them have hit the ground yet - soon though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, don't think any have shipped.

I need to call them and ask about the price for a complete upper. </div></div>

It's not compatible with the DPMS - I think it may work with a KAC though. And yes I know the magazines are DPMS style but not the receiver.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, don't think any have shipped.

I need to call them and ask about the price for a complete upper. </div></div>

It's not compatible with the DPMS - I think it may work with a KAC though. And yes I know the magazines are DPMS style but not the receiver. </div></div>

I heard that it is an Armalite/DPMS hybrid. Armalite style lower but will accept DPMS mags.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, don't think any have shipped.

I need to call them and ask about the price for a complete upper. </div></div>Don't think they're selling uppers yet.