• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Anyone got a link

Re: Anyone got a link

Canadiangunnuts.com is posting scores

To bad the US NRA can't be bothered!
Alan

Copy of my Accurate Shooter post:

Today was Palma matches. I got up at 0500, by 0700 it was raining buckets and the radar looked like it wasn't getting better for hours so I headed home. I just didn't see a 7 hour drive after lying in the rain all day, that and Camp Perry does not run a fast match, so it probably won't end till six this evening.

Below are the F-TR scores, as in the post above these are pictures I took with my cell before I left. Unfortunately it looks like I didn't get pics of the Sunday match results. This may in fact have been an attempt by my subconscious to forget that match happened.

Saturday first F-TR match
photo7io.jpg

Saturday Second F-TR Match
photo6oj.jpg

By wadextr at 2012-08-14

Monday F-TR
photoax.jpg

The link above goes to the F-Open match results.

In general each day relay 1/2 got good conditions and relay 3/4 got their asses handed to them, with the exception of Saturday when we shot two matches so relay 1/2 got good conditions for the first match, them had oto go to the pits for about 4 hours before we got to shoot the second match, that afternoon was again difficult. As luck would have it my relay draw was 2-3-4
frown.gif

The results that you cant see there for Sunday were the worst for relay 3/4. I scored for and watched some very good shooters in relay 4 struggle to break 180.

I had a great time, I was on the same target with Jeff Cochran and Jim Crofts, and Laura Perry was shooting next to us. Great people, lots of fun to shoot with and people with a sense of humor with the conditions went to hell.

I also have to say that I shot with the best pit service I've ever had, period. Everyone down on our end of the F class pits seemed to be going as fast and hard as they could to keep the targets up so people could shoot.

I was beginning to think the Perry F-T/R gang had been swallowed up by a black hole. Thanks a bunch for posting the scores!!!

XTR -

What relay were you on (starting on Saturday)? I was shooting right next to you in F-Open.

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TrapperT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">XTR -

What relay were you on (starting on Saturday)? I was shooting right next to you in F-Open.

Tony </div></div>

2/3/4

I think I shot well in the first match Sat and the match Monday 193/190 respectively the other two I got really beat up. Both of those I was 3 points out of the shoot off behind one of the Chou's (I forget Will or Kevin) from Canada.

Saturday with the overcast and the wind blowing as hard as it was I just couldn't figure anything out in the second match and shot a 186.

Sunday was gruesome, I was in 3. I got on the line, dialed in 4 1/2 and shot 3Xs for sighters. Then the wind went berserk. I ended up with a 180 1x I think. We had lots of mirage, and I could see changes, but I've got no experience with that much wind. I think I ended up with over 7 on but I was all over the target. I'd read a letoff, hold right to the 8 and shoot an 8 out the left. I was just lost. Then scoring for relay 4 I realized I wasn't alone.

The Monday score could have been higher, I dropped 6 or 7 points including three 8s in the first five shots then pulled it together and found a condition that I could shoot in, but the damage was done. I dropped 3 points on the last string, I don't remember where the other one went.

I was on 4,1,2. You should have stayed for today. The rain stopped as relay #1 started. Then it rotated between overcast and partly sunny the rest of the day. There was only 7 F-Class people shooting today and from the looks of things, a good number of sling shooters decided to stay away. Regardless we finished up about 4:30 as the pace was pretty steady.

One thing that I did this weekend which I normally don't do - is SHOOT FAST. On my Sunday relay, I finished my sighters and record shots in about 13 mins. (25 shots total). Today, once I got my condition, I started throwing bullets down range. Overall it was not a bad experience at Camp Perry. Looking forward to next year.

NRA posted F class Results

I sent an email to the NRA day before yesterday asking if they were posting the results. The initial response was that they'd post them in a few weeks. Then they sent me the link last night. I think it may have been there for a while, it's just not where you'd expect to find it.