• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone had problems with trigger tech triggers in Remington 700 action?

Uncle yib

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2023
North florida
I have a new rem 700 special purpose in .223 26 inch fluted SS 1-8 for the first 50 rounds every thing is great snaps at 1.0 every time at round 51 it slam fired and broke the sear no signs of overpressure at all everything looks great I contacted trigger tech they have great customer service free return shipping and they are sending another today but the slam fire is hard to swallow has anyone else had this problem? If anyone has any opinions I’d be glad to hear them thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_3401.jpeg
    IMG_3401.jpeg
    557.1 KB · Views: 28
It’s man made it can and will break. The good news is they took care of you quickly. A product is only as good as their customer service. Glad to hear they did respond and got you a new one out.

Reactions: Uncle yib
It’s man made it can and will break. The good news is they took care of you quickly. A product is only as good as their customer service. Glad to hear they did respond and got you a new one out.
I have done many triggers and never had one break the sear I guess I was due one from Mr Murphy I appreciate your response thanks