• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone has Manner T4 with Karsten's cheek piece?

mr2.0

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2007
CALI/GEORGIA
Been searching a round to see if anyone has a Manner T4 stock with Karsten's cheek piece installed but no luck. if you have one please post the pics and some feed back, others with T4 with after market cheek piece is good too cause I'm in the market for one right now. I'm more interested in one that would drill the holes thru the stock with some sort of Kydex material. Thanks everyone, Tam

I have one on my T4. I went with the "B" model (pre-drilled slots in the one side for height and no external knobs). I like it and it does the job, but in hindsight, I think it would have been better to get one with the external knobs for cleaning reasons. It sucks having to break out the allen wrench and remove bolts to clean my rifle. Also, I'm not sure if this is mine or every Karsten, but it is a little too narrow, meaning it doesn't sit perfectly flush with the sides of the stock, it angles out toward the bottom, but that's nothing a heat gun can't fix.

Here's a pic.

E709ABCC-AB02-45FE-B860-632DFC6FC8DD.jpg

Got two of those, love them, I installed them back far enough that I don't have to take them off to clean the barrels.
They work great and feel good especially in cold weather.

I don't have any other pics of it at the moment, sorry. The Karsten is far enough back to remove the bolt, but it's high enough that running a rod down it is not going to happen without dropping it, unless I got like a 5+' cleaning rod.