• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Anyone have a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel for a TRG-22?

Jer

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
Loveland, Colorado
I'm curious if anyone has in-stock (or able to be made in short order) a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel for a Sako TRG-22. Looking for ~24" rifle cut and 1:8 twist with a similar contour to the factory barrel so I don't lose any of my functionality.

Let me know what you have or where I can find this.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone have a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel for a TRG-22?

Jer,

Bruno Shooters supply has a ton of blanks in 6.5. I realize you would have to get it finished and chambered, but at least the blanks are there.

Bruno's

Josh

Thanks for the heads up. I'm aware of Bruno's but I'm hoping to but out the need for using two different sources. I'm hoping someone with TRG barrel experience has something. I've found just that in a 20" but was hoping for longer. Not sure I'll miss the velocity or not but would prefer longer.

Still looking for someone who has made barrels for the TRG rifles that can make one for me.